Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 6, 2012
So I wasn't convinced about the greatness of Popchips - until I tried them!! Now, although they are more expensive than regular chips, they are so much healthier and taste GREAT so I'm not sure I will ever buy regular chips again!

However, even though I loved the basic flavors in the 6-flavor variety I wanted to try some of the different varieties because they sounded good. The only purchase option to try some of these other flavors was to buy a whole box, and I was very skeptical to buy an entire box of 24 if I didn't like the flavor. This variety pack gave me the perfect opportunity to sample each flavor to determine my favorites! I wondered what flavors I would be getting since they were not listed in the description, so in case it matters to you:
- Thai Sweet Chili (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Parmesan Garlic (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Jalapeno (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Cheddar (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Sweet Potato (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Sea Salt & Vinegar (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Salt & Pepper (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Chili Limi (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Sour Cream & Onion (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Barbeque (3 .8 ounce bags)
- Original (3 .8 ounce bags)
I haven't had a chance to sample all of the flavors yet, but the ones I have tried are wonderful. They taste healthy (although they aren't exactly healthy - they are the better alternative) very crunchy and full of flavor. The only flavor I don't really care for is the Original, and that's because it is pretty salty.
Don't be skeptical - try this variety pack and find your favorite flavor!
on March 29, 2013
I am addicted to these chips, I had to find a better deal than in store or I'll go broke. Lots of spicy flavors, so if you don't like spicy, don't get the variety pack. There was just one flavor I didn't care for, but your bound to get that. (Jalapeno)
on May 30, 2012
Popchips are great - so flavorful and better for you than regular chips. I ordered the pack of (12) 3 oz (full size - same as in the grocery store) bags. Below are the flavors I received:
- Barbecue (2 bags)
- Original (1 bag)
- Thai Sweet Chili (1 bag)
- Parmesan Garlic (1 bag)
- Jalapeno (1 bag)
- Cheddar (1 bag)
- Sweet Potato (1 bag)
- Sea Salt & Vinegar (1 bag)
- Salt & Pepper (1 bag)
- Chili Lime (1 bag)
- Sour Cream & Onion (1 bag)

As far as ordering the (12) 3oz bags vs the (24) 0.8 oz bags, per ounce it is cheaper to get the 3oz bags and divide them into individual servings yourself. The 0.8oz bags are more convenient, though, so it just depends on what you're going for!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 2, 2013
I'm a big fan of Popchips, ever since I tried them on a flight 2 years ago. They're a lot healthier than regular potato chips and I don't have to feel too guilty about eating an entire bag all at once (360 calories). Really crunchy and flavorful, they are incredibly addicting. Many of the flavors are hard to find, even in a large city like New York (flavors are in product description). Some of them, like Sweet Thai Chili, I've never ever seen in stores.

My absolute favorites are Salt & Vinegar, Garlic & Parmesan, and Sour Cream & Onion. These bags quickly got in my belly. The others were also quite tasty and the only one I didn't enjoy at all was Sweet Potato. All the other chips are salty, but the Sweet Potato one is sweet (duh!), so it didn't really fit in. Original was OK.. wish there wasn't 2 bags of it, as it's quite boring. Chili Lime and Sweet Thai Chili I didn't love, but still quite edible. Overall, I'd say 75% of these flavors are tasty to super tasty.

Currently $2.13/bag, I was hoping Amazon would have these cheaper or on Subscribe & Save, but it's still cheaper than getting a bag from my local drugstore (though only by 10¢ when on sale). Don't hesitate to order a whole box of this. People at the office love them too and I had to beat them away with a stick.
on August 4, 2013
The Variety pack is the way to go with Popchips when you first try them. If you want to eat healthier without sacrificing taste then these are a great route. I no longer buy regular potato chips except for dips. These even work great for party nights. If you're looking for healthier choices for those coming to the party then add these to the table but leave the empty bag nearby as they will become a great conversation piece.

If you want to get an idea of how great these Popchips taste and how much flavor they have... I ate a whole bag of the Cheddar potato flavor without realizing what I was doing. It's only 360 calories for a whole bag too which is a lot of chips. I do have a mild case of lactose intolerance. These Cheddar Chips did upset my stomach on a full bag but the BBQ flavor never has. According to Popchips the barbeque, sour cream & onion, and cheddar popchips contain dairy. This is the variety pack so I want to state that those flavors may not be in this Pack but you are probably trying to determine what flavors to get anyway. :)
on March 10, 2014
These were OK but I'm not all impressed. I really think they are way overpriced for the amount you get in each bag. Some flavors were good, some not so much! I'd suggest trying a bag from your local store 1st!
on January 1, 2013
I have a coworker who is absolutely obsessed with different flavors of potato chip, but always feels guilty about the calorie content. These chips were a perfect compromise. They have great flavor and are healthier. I tried some, because I wasn't sure about the texture at first, but they are great...and slightly addictive.
on August 26, 2012
What can I say, I gave them a shot. The assortment of chips they send with this pack is well shipped and stored, however I just wasn't a fan of the taste of the product. I tried many times to eat Pop Chips with salsas, dips, tuna, etc... and I just couldn't get used to the taste. In my opinion they are extremely bland, even when well seasoned. Again, I was impressed with the product packaging and nutrition, just not the taste. I'm a chip junkie, so I was pretty bummed when I didn't like them. I can suffer through baked chips, but Pop Chips aren't for me.
on July 24, 2013
I wanted to give up eating the fried chips for a long time. I crave for crunchy craziness. I was walking down the aisle of the grocery store and I saw these pop chips. Not fried, not baked! Interesting!. I took home one bag (sour cream). They were phenomenal. So I ordered a variety pack from amazon to try out various flavors. here is a breakdown according to my taste buds

- Jalapeno (1 bag) -- super awesome
- Thai Sweet Chili (1 bag) -- the best of them all
- Parmesan Garlic (1 bag) -- not bad
- Barbecue (2 bags) -- don't like BBQ
on April 5, 2013
I love that these are gluten free, relatively low in calories, and a great variety of favors. I really like that I don't have to feel too guilty when I eat the whole bag (which I have a tendency to do, even when I swear I'm only going to have a handful). Also, I definitely have my favorite favors, but I really like them all!