5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy snacks!
Popchips are the bomb!! I use the parmesan garlic to scoop up cottage cheese as a healthy alternative to chips and dip. My healthy eating program is saved.
Published on February 28, 2011 by Jennifer Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars Pop Chips rock!!!!
I love Pop Chips and had been odering the variety pack. However, there were some flavors in the variety pack that I didn't particularly care for, so I decided to branch out. This is my first time trying this flavor. While okay, they are not as good as I had originally thought. I'm working my way through them, but will probably not order this flavor in the future.
Published on April 4, 2011 by cynsational

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Pop Chips rock!!!!, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Popchips, Parmesan Garlic, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars On the strong side, October 3, 2010
The flavors of these are a bit on the strong side. Wish I hadn't bought so many...I thought I would love them since parmesan and garlic are two of my favorite flavors. Oh well...

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy snacks!, February 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these chips!, February 25, 2011
I have been a long time seeker of junk food substitutes to help maintain my weight. I will never again, and I repeat, NEVER, buy another baked chip again. These are by far, the best "healthy" chip in the biz! Parmesan Garlic has got to be the best flavor, but sour cream n onion come in at a close second. I order these, box after box, and have never been disappointed. If you are on the fence about whether to try them, go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy about Pop Chips, July 8, 2014
We are crazy about Pop Chips and the garlic ones taste great! You gotta give Pop Chips a try! I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, and no guilt !, October 19, 2013
J. Johnson (midwest, United States) - See all my reviews
I love this flavor (Parmesan Garlic) ! While the fiber count isn't that great (1 gm), the calories and single serving bags are great for my Nutrisystem plan (to vary the snacks). I'm down 35 pounds eating Nutrisystem food, and acceptable 'store shelf' foods... I'll be reordering :)

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting flavor profile, January 23, 2013
I bought this flavor because I'm a huge fan of the barbecue and salt & pepper Popchips. It's unique and not as bold as the other flavors I've tried. But I'd recommend, especially if you're a Parmesan fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars No guilt pleasure!, May 29, 2012
It doesn't get better than this. Great flavor, lower sodium, lower fat. Ate these during a boot camp challenge for those "I need something salty, crunchy" days. Also, buying prepackaged servings keeps the mindless munching at bay! I will continue to buy this product but will definiely be trying other flavors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crispy, tasty, wonderful!, February 8, 2012
These are just delicious. Better than the traditional chip and better for you too! I would recommend that everyone try them. I plan to order more flavors and more and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them people!, October 28, 2011
I am so happy to have discovered these chips. I hate stealing a phrase from another product, but they melt in your mouth. I have ordered and tried all flavors without disappointment.Just getting ready to place another order for these 100 calorie per bag, air popped chips. Do try them people!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›