Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Popchips, Parmesan Garlic, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 4, 2011
I love Pop Chips and had been odering the variety pack. However, there were some flavors in the variety pack that I didn't particularly care for, so I decided to branch out. This is my first time trying this flavor. While okay, they are not as good as I had originally thought. I'm working my way through them, but will probably not order this flavor in the future.
on October 19, 2013
I love this flavor (Parmesan Garlic) ! While the fiber count isn't that great (1 gm), the calories and single serving bags are great for my Nutrisystem plan (to vary the snacks). I'm down 35 pounds eating Nutrisystem food, and acceptable 'store shelf' foods... I'll be reordering :)
on May 3, 2011
If you really love lots of garlic, you will love these. I like garlic but these have too much.....the garlic overrides the taste of parmesan so they might just as well call these garlic chips. You will have the garlic taste in your mouth for a looooong time.
In spite of that, I do love the pop chips especially the barbeque(which is strong but good) and the cheddar. I also like the plain but only when I have already eaten something spicy. The other varieties aren't bad either. I like these chips because they also help my cravings and I can eat them and have been able to lose weight which I really have needed to do. Although more expensive than traditional chips, I look at it as a trade off for a more healthy lifestyle.
I only gave a 4 because of the overly garlic "parmesan garlic" pop chips. Otherwise I would have given a 5.
on January 23, 2013
I bought this flavor because I'm a huge fan of the barbecue and salt & pepper Popchips. It's unique and not as bold as the other flavors I've tried. But I'd recommend, especially if you're a Parmesan fan.
on October 28, 2011
I am so happy to have discovered these chips. I hate stealing a phrase from another product, but they melt in your mouth. I have ordered and tried all flavors without disappointment.Just getting ready to place another order for these 100 calorie per bag, air popped chips. Do try them people!
on September 5, 2011
I really like these. They are 3 points plus points on Weight Watchers and are much cheaper than the WW branded BBQ chips. My favorite flavor is the salt and pepper.

UPDATE:
They created new flavors and I enjoy most of them. However, the Sweet Potato Popchips are now my least favorite Popchips. The flavor and texture just didn't translate well to the Popchips style chips. They tasted odd, almost burnt. Salt and Black Pepper as well as Cheddar remain my favorites.
on September 12, 2011
Some of these are quite tasty, but all are too salty. Way too much sodium.
The cheddar flavor is kind of like different-shaped cheetos, quite tasty.
Parmesan garlic on the other hand is terrible. Extremely garlicky with no parmesan taste at all, and too salty.
on February 25, 2011
I have been a long time seeker of junk food substitutes to help maintain my weight. I will never again, and I repeat, NEVER, buy another baked chip again. These are by far, the best "healthy" chip in the biz! Parmesan Garlic has got to be the best flavor, but sour cream n onion come in at a close second. I order these, box after box, and have never been disappointed. If you are on the fence about whether to try them, go for it!
on May 29, 2012
It doesn't get better than this. Great flavor, lower sodium, lower fat. Ate these during a boot camp challenge for those "I need something salty, crunchy" days. Also, buying prepackaged servings keeps the mindless munching at bay! I will continue to buy this product but will definiely be trying other flavors.
on October 3, 2010
The flavors of these are a bit on the strong side. Wish I hadn't bought so many...I thought I would love them since parmesan and garlic are two of my favorite flavors. Oh well...