5.0 out of 5 stars Really tastes better!
I've been trying to buy this off the shelf and just could not find it (for, like, 2 years). I mainly wanted it for texture -- table salt is not fine enough. This stuff is so fine it completely changes the flavors. I wouldn't have believed it myself.
Published on February 4, 2007 by K. Kondo

2.0 out of 5 stars not a popcorn grind
The product wasn't what I had expected. The granule size is consistent for salted nuts. However, it is courser grain than I am accustom to for popcorn. I wouldn't call this popcorn salt. I prefer Morton popcorn salt.
Published on December 3, 2011 by dandlyons

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tastes better!, February 4, 2007
K. Kondo (Rochester, NY USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A pinch for luck......, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
This is a great product. It's texture makes it perfect for other things besides popcorn. With salt in so many products, I don't worry about the lack of iodine in this salt. After all, it's not like you eat it everyday. In fact, it sticks so well you can actually use less. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars popcorn salt, October 14, 2009
Georgia Harris (Santa Rosa, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
Who knew about so many choices of salt? Great to have the salt actually cling to the popcorn instead of sticking to the bottom of the bowel. I used way too much regular salt, couldn't seem to get enough. Then find it all on the bottom! Will always use this product from now on...

4.0 out of 5 stars No Yellow 5, unlike flavorcol., July 10, 2011
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
We have some food sensitivities in our household, so we cannot use flavorcol due to the Yellow 5 (Tartrazine, a known migraine trigger). Although it's not as good as flavorcol for popcorn, it is as close as we can get in our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little goes a long way, April 14, 2009
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
This popcorn salt is superior to table salt because I found myself using less. The container is big - very big - so its an excellent value since its going to last a really long time. I recommend for all popcorn lovers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Damned fine salt!, January 29, 2006
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
I love this salt and use it on my french fries as well as on popcorn. It is not as good as fleur de sel or some of the other "gourmet" salts, but it is only 15 cents per ounce, not 15 dollars. Note that this salt is flaked, unlike the normal crystals for which Diamond Salt is known. It absolutely CLINGS to the surface of the popcorn, fries, and other similarly-textured foods MUCH better. It has a cleaner taste than some of the brown or grey sea salts and CLEAN is always good in my book.

As a treat, I sometimes Iick the tip of my index finger, sprinkle a little of this on it, and then pretend like I'm getting ready to do a mini tequilla shooter, but without the lime. Almost like a couple of hours on the beach.

I can only give it four stars instead of five because it is NOT IODIZED and you could end up looking just like a frog with big goiter things on your neck if you don't get enough iodine. This is not a problem for people who eat a lot of seafood, but if you live in the Midwest far from the ocean it could cause some difficulties.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fine" Salt, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
After trying 2 or three other Popcorn & Nut salts, this one is the best! Other brands claim to be fine grain, but don't do the job as well. And here you get a lot for your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a popcorn grind, December 3, 2011
dandlyons (Channel Islands, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers well, you will probably eat less salt in the end, January 9, 2008
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
This stuff is great. Since it is a fine powder, it covers very uniformly and sticks a little better. I am confident that I use less salt since I don't have as many large "rock salt" chunks, so I use it on everything.

Yes, it isn't iodized, but I don't count on salt for my iodine anyway. I seem to have avoided goiters since iodine it is included in multivitamins and many fortified foods like cereal.

Keep your chunky sea-salt, it is a gimmick and tests show no one can tell the difference between sea-salt and regular. The same goes for gimmicky brown "unrefined" sugar. Which reminds me - I use less sugar when I sprinkle cereal, etc, with powdered sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 11, 2007
This review is from: Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz (Misc.)
My local store stopped selling a popcorn salt and so I ordered this one. I have been extremely happy with it. Its a fine grain salt so it sticks to popcorn and salts the taste. The large container lasts a long time (I think I used the first one for about a year -- and I just bought a second one).

Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz