Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2013
This is my family's favorite popcorn! I love that it's non GMO! We pop it in an air popper and then toss it in melted organic coconut oil and raw honey with a sprinkle of sea salt!!! The best "kettle corn" over!!!!!
on October 27, 2012
I am constantly trying to find the most environmentally-conscious products possible, and sometimes they aren't always easy to find, so I was thrilled to discover this product. I'm very pleased with how nice and big the kernels pop, and how few "old maids" are left. Very high quality. I recommend this popcorn and I will certainly buy it again.
on February 13, 2013
I'm a popcorn fanatic and this ranks as some of the best I've had! Very fresh and delicate texture, and the flavor is outstanding. I would get it again and again.
on June 2, 2013
I didn't think this would be much different from other popcorn. I ordered it randomly to go with a popcorn popper I was getting. I'm so glad I did !!! It's the best popcorn I have ever made at home. I highly recommend.
on September 8, 2013
I love this popcorn! I have not bought any popcorn for a good while because of the GMOs, I decided to search Amazon for Organic popcorn and am not disappointed. I ordered 2, 24 oz. bags. This corn popped nearly completely, I can count the unpopped kernels on one hand out of a full 6 qt,. stock pot---we really devour popped corn! . I do recommend using Coconut oil for popping corn as it is so healthy and I for one cannot possibly eat it strait out of the bottle--it is so healthy and withstands the high heat throughout the popping process. I was about to order an air popper yet, that would not allow me to consume the benefits of coconut oil and it uses electricity, (we have a gas stove). I am happy.

The company shipped quickly and I thank them for that. My package arrived USPS Priority mail, which I applaud over the other choices, 3 days after my order was placed...BRAVO! Pureformulas as a merchant of Amazon I plan to revisit this purchase over and over again. .
on February 22, 2013
This is great popcorn. I make it in the microwave in a paper bag with a little oil. 1/2 cup of kernels makes about 10 cups popped. Very few unpopped kernels. Great for carmel corn.
on March 20, 2013
We've been using this popcorn for about a year now and it's great. We use a West Bend Stir Crazy popper and love it. It's great that this is non-GMO. Popcorn tastes as good if not better than any other brand we've tried and almost all of the kernels pop. What more do you want from popcorn?
on August 9, 2013
The popcorn is GMO free, pops nearly every kernel and is delicious....what else needs to be said? I pop it in coconut oil and when it's done, add a little bit of sea salt....perfect, even the kids gobble it up. It's nice to know that i'm feeding my kids something wholesome!
on August 10, 2015
We are crazy about this NON GMO popcorn. Nothing more satisfying than knowing you're using the BEST corn to pop for your kids. No one wants to use GMO corn that causes a slew of health issues and digestive upsets. My family really loves this with a little bit of sea salt and coconut oil. It is naturally delicious.
on August 13, 2015
This popcorn is delicious. I'm very happy with my purchase. I make it in my Whirley Pop maker on my gas stove with coconut oil and ghee. Then I sprinkle some nutritional yeast and salt on when it's finished popping. YUMMY!! Very happy with purchase!

See 1 answered question