Popping on Polk PSWi225 Wireless Subwoofer My PSWi225 Polk Subwoofer stopped working and the only sound coming out is a popping sound. I call support and they stated it must be electrical and offered to send a new board that must be replaced on the backside of the woofer box. Has anyone had any experience with this issue and the replacement of the board or should i just have the entire woofer replaced?
asked by evsan on February 16, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
votes
We're had our PSWi225 for about one month now. No problems, whatsoever. As a matter of fact, we added it "outside" on our large, covered patio. Our exterior speakers simple didn't have sufficient bass to make listening to music enjoyable. We were concerned that the PSWi225 might be too small to make much difference in an outside area that's approximately 650 S.F. covered, surrounded by nothing else but trees, grass, lake, etc. Were we ever wrong! This thing has provided exactly what we were wanting. Makes our small speakers sound like they are twice (maybe triple!) their size. We are VERY pleased with our 225!
Lj Hamilton answered on September 14, 2011

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 1, 2012 4:41:10 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›