We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits beneath your furniture
- Clips to vent and redirects air to the open area
- Heat and cool rooms faster
- Use less energy, and pay lower energy bills
- Clear plastic, extends from 20-36", 11 W x 1"H
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The plastic is thin enough to tear with your hands
2. There are no magnets or way to attach the extender to the vent unless you use duct or masking tape
3. Each vent extender comes in two pieces -- one has a rounded end to fit over the vent, the other is a straight piece to extend the extender.....BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO CONNECT THESE TWO PIECES EITHER
GET ORGANIZED -- YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF SELLING THIS PRODUCT. What a crock.....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great under our dresser. I can feel the warm (or cool) air coming out with good force from the space underneath. Read morePublished on April 1, 2013 by CZ
Would have liked these to be a bit wider so when you have a decorative wood grill it covers it completely. But useful particularly for under sofa's and tables.Published on March 28, 2013 by Mrs. S
I used industrial strength velcro dots, and routed the extenders under two nightstands. Now we have a place to put stuff next to the bed, AND a warm room. Read morePublished on December 4, 2012 by Abmorse1
This was not what I expected it to be. The plastic was so cheap and flimsy. I purchased two because I had to cover a long distance. Read morePublished on May 13, 2012 by Sharon L. Mccloud
The plastic on this is very flimsy and it is a waste of money. I think it would be dangerous to use as intended.Published on January 12, 2012 by Barbara E. Bersano
I'm purchasing another one!!! This will be my 4th. I seldom take reviews into account when I purchase a product unless I can tell the reviewer sounds like he or she has enough... Read morePublished on November 17, 2011 by Terry Sidelinker
After reading the reviews, I was a little worried about the quality of this product. But its exactly what I needed to go under my couch. Read morePublished on October 12, 2011 by kc
I needed a way to move my refrigerator across my kitchen so that I could put in a portable dishwasher. Read morePublished on July 26, 2011 by mthous01