Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Easy Popular Movie Instrumental Solos: Alto Sax, Book & CD (Easy Instrumental Solos)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 6, 2010
We purchased this book for our son who has been studying alto sax for a year and a half. He loves it! While there are a few notes here and there that are too hard, he is able to play enough of most songs to recognize them. It is a challenge for him, and it makes him want to practice his saxophone...well worth the purchase.
on October 4, 2014
My level 1 students love this book. I recommendthis for all my 11 -15 year old students. It's pretty easy overall but there some accidentals and syncopated rhythms that are challenging. I get a lot of requests for pink panther so it's a plus that's included.
on February 23, 2013
This was a great book. My son has played at school for 2 years - definitely just a beginner. This got him interested in practicing. The CD was great because it allowed him to listen to what it should sound like when played well. Definitely recommend!
on December 29, 2011
The book is everything it was described. My son loves being able to play other songs than just the ones the school picks for him. Good product.
on April 1, 2015
Purchased as a gift for my granddaughter, who is a first year saxophonist. She likes the CD, and has already played one of the tunes in a school talent show.
on August 7, 2014
My son is a first year saxophonist and was able to play some of the songs right away but had to practice some to play other songs. Perfect for a beginner
on March 26, 2015
This is a good book, great titles, I expected a few more songs to be in the list but overall good book, comes with a CD to practice with
on June 27, 2013
My son just finished 6th grade, this book is great and fun practice for him and well within his skill level.
on July 5, 2014
This book met our immeiate needs to perform (with little time for preparation) with an approprate CD.
on December 3, 2014
I use most of these as easy play alongs with students