5.0 out of 5 stars More Easy Arrangements of Popular Songs From Dan Coates
Published on June 16, 2007 by Susan K. Schoonover

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the beginner Student
I read the reviews for this book and thought that it would be ideal for a beginner piano student like myself. Unfortuantely, I was disappointed. It is for the more advanced beginner student. I liked the song choices in the book, but I have to wait a while before I can actually play most of the songs in the book.
Published on May 18, 2010 by Maxi

5.0 out of 5 stars More Easy Arrangements of Popular Songs From Dan Coates, June 16, 2007
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
Like the songs in many other piano books Dan Coates has arranged and edited the pieces included here are easy to play. The book has twenty-five compositions all with complete lyrics which makes it a good book for a beginning voice student as well. Some of my favorite standards are in this book including THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS, SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, THE ROSE, THEME FROM NEW YORK, NEW YORK and MY WAY. Country hits like GOD BLESS THE USA are here as well as Elton John's 70's hit YOUR SONG plus many other well loved songs to make a total of twenty-five selections. Great collection that is fun to play and not too difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular Sheet Music Hits, October 29, 2006
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
This music provides a great variety of songs. It is easy piano for those who know how to play, but would provide a challenge for beginners. The price is amazing for this many popular songs in one collection. I would highly recommend any of this author's music collections.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, but nice, May 2, 2008
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
I read all the reviews about how easy this music was. Obviously, it's very hard to quantify how easy or hard based on experience. I was looking for something I could just sit down and play without having to practice at it, and it's perfect for that. There's nothing more than two flats or sharps, but you definitely need to have been playing for a few years to really enjoy the music. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is almost too simple. You lose something in some of the songs when it is simplified too much, but that's the price I had to pay to get something at the level I wanted. It's also very hard to sing along with, because he uses lots of high notes without puting in any lower notes you could shoot for instead. That said, however, it's perfect for what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for An Advancing Beginner, September 23, 2009
Carolyn (Oswego, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
An excellent choice for the piano player who has advanced a bit but still needs a more simplistic arrangement to be successful with their music. Very nice selection of songs and currently being enjoyed by myself who played the piano for many years and then had a long time without the time to sit down and play. This book is helping me brush up on my skills!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy piano, October 4, 2005
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
This is a great beginner book; it got great scores with easy to read accompaniment. Another book to get is the Disney Movies Hits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the beginner Student, May 18, 2010
Maxi (NJ, United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Piano playing made easy, February 12, 2010
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
This is an outstanding book for anyone who wants to be able to play simple piano pieces. Notes are easy to read, and the selections are not too taxing for those of us who didn't pay a lot of attention at piano lessons when we were kids.

Taking Charge: Effective Leadership for the Twenty-First Century

4.0 out of 5 stars Good music for basic piano players, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
The music isn't too difficult and is good for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 8, 2013
S. Kim (Shasta County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
I got this for my wife whose a wonderful pianist but also for my 7 y/o daughter. She actually loves it more and plays songs all the time from this book. Good mixture of older and newer songs. Score!

5.0 out of 5 stars great arrangements, August 19, 2012
Amazon Customer (Gastonia, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano (Paperback)
I am not a gifted musician, I must practice alot and I am limited on some pieces I would like to play. But the songs in this book are arranged so beautifully, and I can actually play them and sound good doing it. This was my second book arranged by Dan Coates.

Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano
Popular Sheet Music Hits: Easy Piano by Warner Bros. Publications (Paperback - Mar. 2004)
$10.95 $7.33