4.0 out of 5 stars Without Porky's, American Pie wouldn't exist.
Published on May 31, 2007 by Robert B. Durant

3.0 out of 5 stars The original is awesome; the sequels are, well, sequels.
The original movie Porky's is a classic and still screamingly funny after all these years. The sequels are totally forgettable. You may want to consider just getting the single DVD of the original instead of the collection.
Published on September 3, 2008 by H. Taffs

4.0 out of 5 stars Without Porky's, American Pie wouldn't exist., May 31, 2007
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
I was always hoping that 20th Century Fox would release the entire Porky's Trilogy on DVD some day. Well after re-release after re-release of the first film on DVD and the second film only available in a 2-pack with the first film, FOX finally did it. However I was disappointed with the special features. I am glad that a commentary by director (the late) Bob Clark was included, but I was also hoping that we would hear from some of the boys from Angel Beach. Getting their thoughts on being involved in one of the funniest film franchises in history would have been very exciting and funny at the same time. I also had hoped for a documentary with the actors, it would have been nice to see what they do and look like now while they talk about the films. But unfortunately all we got was a 15 minute mini-documentary from Bob Clark on his thoughts (and those were only on the first film in the trilogy). A second small documentary was included with the first disc with a couple of comedians giving their thoughts on the first movie (why we hear from them and not the actors beats the hell out of me).

Still for anyone who has ever grown up with these films or is just getting into them, coming across the entire trilogy on DVD for a good price is a great opportunity. If you are in your local Wal-Mart and you find it for $[...] I wouldn't pass it up (that is if you haven't bought it used on Amazon.com).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fox video at last has done it again!!!, May 29, 2007
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
Well as I said with the Revenge Of The Nerds Collection, so do I say with Porky's. I am glad that Fox Home Video FINALLY got ALL three Porky's movies out on DVD. I loved watching all three and think that all of them are classics! The first one is without a shadow of a doubt funny. The second one was somewhat cool....but the third one was a little bit different than the other two. But, it was the only one that didn't get DVD recognition which to me is why it needed it and I am glad FOX did that. Enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Need I say more, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
It's Porky's.. and if you are a fan of the movies, I highly recommend, especially when you have a night to just laugh away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Porky's is always 'fresh'!!, July 18, 2007
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
Although the third installment of 'Porky's' does not measure up to the original "Porkys" .... the set overall is a must-have for any fans of the story! The original is an absolute CLASSIC and is incredibly hilarious! The scenes with Kim Cattrall are an added BONUS as she is 3 parts GORGEOUS and 1 part hilarious in the gym scene ... a real HOWL! I would highly recommend this 3-DVD set to any 'lover of the Pork'!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Porky's the Ultimate Collection, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
the raunchiest funniest movies ever...saw it in H.S ...30 some years later still holds up....they don't make them like this anymore

5.0 out of 5 stars Old classic...Still makes me laugh after all these years..., March 18, 2013
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
Old classic...Still makes me laugh after all these years...
Great value...Quick delivery and good service....If you havem't seen it before grab it...

5.0 out of 5 stars a very funny coming of age movie that all grown-ups will love, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
saw all these in the theatre when they came out , was just another horney little punk just like pee-wee and enjoyed watching these again all these years later .

5.0 out of 5 stars porkys the ultimate collection, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
I like the movies because they made me and my Wife laugh the hole time we where watching them. I wish they wouldmake movies like this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Porky's trilogy is very enjoyable, January 17, 2009
This review is from: Porky's the Ultimate Collection (DVD)
I remember these movies when I was in my early teens. I had been shocked by the male nudity which was unheard of. But these films were comfort for me growing up. A mixture of raunchy comedy and plain old adolescence.
Some persons may not like the context of the films. I found them enjoyable. To each their own!!!!!!! I love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars The original is awesome; the sequels are, well, sequels., September 3, 2008

Porky's the Ultimate Collection
Porky's the Ultimate Collection by James Komack (DVD - 2007)
$29.98 $19.62