DMAA Delugan Meissl Associated Architects
was founded in Vienna in 1993 by Elke Meissl and Roman Delugan. The office, which now has a team of 20, became DMAA Delugan Meissl Associated Architects in 2004 upon the naming of Dietmar Feistel, Martin Josst and Christopher Schweiger as partners.
Professor HG Merz,
established offices in Stuttgart in 1981 and Berlin in1993. He is an architect and museum designer and teaches experimental design at the Technical University of Darmstadt. Alongside museum and exhibition design he specialises in working with historic buildings.
Liquid Frontiers, Vienna
was founded in 2000 by Sabine Dreher and Christian Muhr. The Liquid Frontiers label operates as an independent platform for the creation of exhibitions and publications in the areas of art, architecture and design.
born 1968, studied civil engineering. She worked as an engineer while holding a number of teaching posts. 2001 04 Curator of the exhibition "Leicht Weit Light Structures" in the German Architecture Museum in Frankfurt. 2004 Doctorate "Aspects of the Morphology of Complex Building Forms". Since 2004, Academic Assistant, Institute of Concrete Structures, Technical University of Berlin.
born 1959, studied architecture und philosophy at the University of Otaniemi in Finland. In 1993 he was appointed as a Professor in the area of Architectural Theory at Tampere University of Technology. Since 1998 he has headed the Institute for Architectural Theory at the Technical University of Vienna.
born 1959, studied art history, classical archaeology and urban design in Bonn and Strasbourg. 1996-2003 Assistant Professor of the History and Theory of Architecture at the ETH Zurich. Since 2003 Professor for The History of Art and Culture in the Institute of Fashion Design, FHNW, Technical High School for Art and Design, Basel.
born 1959, studied philosophy, history of art and law in Vienna. He is a self employed essayist focussing on consumer and everyday culture, fine art, design and architecture and acts as a consultant in the area of strategic brand and product development.
born 1969, studied architecture at the University for Applied Arts in Vienna. He is a self employed researcher, journalist and facilitator in the areas of architecture, cities and culture. Since 2003 he has been Chairman of the Austrian Society for Architecture (ÃGFA).
born 1975, studied philosophy and sociology at the University of TÃ¼bingen. Since 2007 he has been a researcher with the Stuttgart museum designer HG Merz. Together with Professor HG Merz he has co-authored a number of articles on the theme of exhibition design.