Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on November 28, 2011
I received this item last week and was planning on giving it as a gift. It arrived very quickly. It came folded in a package about the size of a video pack. On opening the package I was sirprised to find a "sweater" about the weight of a thin tee shirt. Silk touch it was not. I ordered a medium in size for a woman about 116 pounds. The sleeves were the narrowest I have ever seen on any garment made for an adult. I find it hard to believe a human arm can easily fit through them.
There was a strange gathered yoke on the back of the garment, along with a small round mark of some sort.

I emailed the sender after opening the package but have received no reply.
Seller does say they will take back their merchandise and did send along a stick on return label.

This is not something I could offer as a gift and could not use it myself, either.
This garment looks far better in the picture then what you are going to get, unless my order was an annomally, which I doubt.
I will be very cautious about ordering clothing online after this.
11 comment| 178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
I have very skinny arms, and this cardigan was so tight in the forearms I thought it was the wrong size! Very unhappy, and certainly not for anyone with larger arms! The sweater fit everywhere a little tightly, except around the hips... and there it was too big! This was a size M, which is what I wear in cardigans, but getting a larger size just wasn't an option. I don't know what body type can wear this, but it certainly isn't my regular size 8-10. I was really disappointed in the crap packaging, too. It was wadded up and placed in a sandwich size baggie. Box was beat up, label thrown on, Not a usual Amazon product. Save your money, I wish I had!
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2013
This cardigan is made out of the type of material that is used to make sweat pants. I thought it was a sweater made out of yarn. The description is misleading. I returned it.
on October 18, 2011
I read the review about it running small. So I bought an XL in hopes that it will shrink a little in the washer. Well, this product IS true to size. I wish I would of bought a L. All in all, I love this sweater.
on November 23, 2012
I bought this for myself and my daughter, we Love these. They are well made, soft to the touch and fit nicely. We are so very pleased to find such quality for such a great price.
on February 5, 2013
I loved the color. But I thought the material would be heavier and the cardigan is smaller than I expected.
on April 12, 2013
I wasn't expecting anything glamorous but this sweater wasn't even good enough for a nerdy costume I putting together. Definitely not actually made for women with larger breasts
on January 25, 2012
I got the red cardigan, and was really impressed with it. It has a nice smooth feel to it (not cheap cotton), lays right, and just looks good. The red was a nice vivid color. I ordered up one size and am glad I did. I am going back now to buy a second color.
on July 22, 2013
Really expected just a normal fitted cardigan and this is not it. Will be returning. Too big and boxy. Disappointed.
on September 9, 2014
I ordered four of these, in different colors, after having ordered one months before. The look and the fit are perfect for me, which isn't always the case with clothing! I live in a town on the coast, so it rarely gets hot, and we are all into the "layered look" much of the time. The cardigan fits well under coats and jackets, the sleeves can be pulled up comfortable & attractively. I wear one almost every day, which I guess is the best recommendation I can give.