5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present to myself
Received my totes this afternoon (Christmas Eve) they are PERFECT! Just what I was looking for.
Published on December 24, 2007 by Rebekah

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag except the zippers have failed within 2 uses
Published on March 7, 2009 by Dale M. Stoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present to myself, December 24, 2007
Rebekah (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Port Authority Microfiber Tote (Apparel)
Thanks so much to the other review writers for recommending this tote. I was weary because of the fabulous price, but what a bargain, I'm glad I ordered two. I'm the type of person who when they find something they really love always wish they had two of them, now I do.
It is everything it is represented as being, roomy, well made, with neat little organizer sections. I especially like the clasp to hook a set of keys on that is attached inside one compartment, no one likes hunting for their keys in the bottom of a big bag. Its got a small place inside for my cell to nest in and plenty of room in the zippered compartments for all my JUNK, I mean stuff...LOL.
You can't go wrong with this one folks. Great Job Andrew Christian!, you might just be a little guy competing with the corporate giants but your product is just as good if not better than what they offer and at a much nicer price point too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Port Authority Totes (2 purchased), April 6, 2007
Lazy Dazy "JLML" (New Hampshire USA) - See all my reviews
I am pleased beyond belief with this product and very happy indeed to have thought ahead and ordered TWO of them....the quality, price, workmanship and everything about this product is above my expectations and I will look for this manufacturer if and when I have anything in their line of products to insure similar results. The description and photo of the tote bag is only HALF as good as the actual tote bag. Excellent, just excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, December 10, 2007
This review is from: Port Authority Microfiber Tote (Apparel)
This tote was larger than I expected but who knew I would need the extra room. This tote is incredibly durable and strong though not horribly heavy (until I pile a ton of books in it). The front pocket has a nice organization compartment for pens, and whatever else you want to toss in. The fact that the straps are adjustable is awesome, now I can put it on my shoulder when my hands are full. Love that it also zips close on top so that if it gets knocked over my stuff doesnt fall out.

I bought this in the Dark Red option which if you search amazon you can find and I love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "teacher" bag - 3 years and still in good shape, September 15, 2007
This review is from: Port Authority Microfiber Tote (Apparel)
Last June my "school" bag died two days before the end of the year. I looked around all summer for a replacement, and could find nothing in the stores. I ordered this bag (in gray) the end of August. It arrived the weekend before school started, and was just what I was looking for. It is the color of the dust on the floor where the bag spends much of its time, and zippers, which my old bag didn't. It has enough pockets to store my traveling "office", and has adjustable straps so I can carry it over the shoulder. But the very best thing is that it stands up where ever I put it. My colleague bought a new bag, spent a lot more, and is not nearly as happy with what she got. This product is an A+ for this teacher.
*** This bag just completed year 3 at school, and it still in excellent shape-what a product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the tote for frequent air travel, April 10, 2010
All the requirements I was looking for in a travel tote (purse). Outside front pocket with velcro flap for easy access to passport, boarding pass pens, cell phone, and credit cards. Side outside pocket for water bottle, umbrella, or snacks. Zippered main pocket so stuff does not fall out under the seat in front of you. Enough room to have everything you would want on a domestic flight (book, gum, make up, mp3, kleenix, emergency meds) available at your feet without sacrificing all foot room. Back velcroed flap for magazines. Wide shoulder strap for comfort. This should be a great bag for in flight and on the ground. I also carry on a wheeled backpack for items that I cannot afford to loose via checked luggage. This tote is for my "in flight" needs and wants- but will make a great shopping tote as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is a great bag, October 30, 2007
This review is from: Port Authority Microfiber Tote (Apparel)
Very sturdy,yet looks sleek and classy. Many pockets help keep everything in place. I am ordering more as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, September 17, 2007
D. Ulrickson (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I needed this bag for my work to carry around medical equipment and charts. It was a great price for a very professional and roomy bag. It has been working perfectly, and my co worker are all jealous.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tote, September 24, 2007
L. Hall (Lakeport, California USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great all around tote. It is strudy, well made, and well worth the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag except the zippers have failed within 2 uses, March 7, 2009
This review is from: Port Authority Microfiber Tote (Apparel)
I purchased this tote bag for a trip and I received it three days ago. I actually love the bag, but the interior zipper failed today (after only a couple days) and the top zipper is looking iffy. The zippers are not good. Otherwise the bag is very nice for the price. But if the zippers fail, then I am stuck with a bag that no longer meets my needs, because I need the zippers. I contacted the seller and asked for help. I hope they stand behind their products. I need to have them send me another one without having to pay any more money, or I might as well have bought a higher priced one that had better zippers!

5.0 out of 5 stars working and living in Chicago, November 30, 2012
I totally agree with the other favorable reviews. This is a great inexpensive bag. I use it every day to walk back and forth to work. I like the material because it's easy to wipe clean. I was worried that the bag might be too small for all that I carry on a daily basis, (including lunch, make-up, wallet, phone, papers, and sometimes a blazer or sweater for work), but everything fits just fine, and the numerous pockets help to keep me organized. I really like the 2 outside pockets on each end. One holds my travel coffee mug without spilling (it's snug, which is good), and the other holds my umbrella). I may have found the perfect work bag. I've even used it for casual weekend outings as well because I like the look of it so much. It did smell a little when I first got it, kind of a chemical smell as others have noted, but the smell goes away. I like the adjustable straps too.

Port Authority Microfiber Tote