Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on October 11, 2011
This vest feels great - a sturdy polyester material that still feels very soft, inside and out. The vest has 2 inside pockets (I love covert pockets), an outer chest pocket, and the two standard torso-level front pockets. It looks pretty sleek, doesn't puff out too much. Unfortunately it's a big long for short men. I'm 5'5", and the XS falls down to the bottom of my butt, which is too low (and feels awkward). I imagine this is perfect for guys 5'8" and up. I didn't wear it outside, but it felt warm and toasty. I recommend it. Wish it had fit.
on January 20, 2013
He had been looking for a replacement vest in stores with no luck. I found this one and ordered it for him for Christmas. The fit is great and he loves it. As some reviewers said, it is not a puffy vest, but I think "puffy" is the old style, and this "less puffy" one is the new style.
on March 25, 2013
Quality seems absolutely AOK!

Surprised with the number of pockets, especially the inner three.
Like the style and nice fit. I admit that the shoulders are a bit wide but with use and washing, it may lay down. If one had a bigger chest, that wouldn't be necessary.

Large fits my 195# frame quite nicely but get a bigger size if your waistline is larger than 38.
I like the slim fit design. My only concern is the durability of this model as compared to my former
Dickie's Vest, which I sorely misplaced or lost. Too bad there only 2X sizes that are available on Amazon, the selling price of the Dickie's at the moment is fantastically cheap for a great vest.

I still recommend this vest for the price at present.
on December 15, 2012
Amazon should rename this item. It is listed as a puffy vest but it is clearly a hunting vest!
I ordered a large for my 6'6" husband and I swear you could fit two of him in it!
The vest also features BRIGHT ORANGE lining which seems to denote a hunting vibe as well.
Wish I knew someone who kills baby deer for sport...oh wait, no I don't.
on December 18, 2012
It was perfect until the lining started to open up on the side in a couple of months of use.
on January 3, 2014
Nice vest for the price. Its 12 degrees this morning and wearing the vest and a sweater while out running errands it’s keeping me very warm. I am 5’10” and 192 pounds – and I ordered an XL for my middle, might have been able to use a large, especially in the shoulders but I like to wear the vest with sweaters so the XL was perfect. Slate / black is really more like a very dark, dark blue but still a very nice color that works well. Would order from company again.
on January 14, 2013
A little slow getting here but it was purchased @ Christmas.

It fits and this size was hard to find.

Not bulky, keeps you warm,and it just plain comfortable

Priced right,plenty of pockets all over,around,and in this vest.
on February 9, 2013
Quality is a definite concern with this vest, It does not feel very durable. Fit is pretty good, but it was bunching in the middle on me. I'm 5'10" 190lbs, not much of a pot belly, but a little, and it would have fit me much better if I had about 10-15lbs extra belly.

Other than that, it's a comfortable vest, lots of useful pockets, and keeps you warm. Just don't get it as a hard-use work vest.
on December 3, 2012
Pretty good item for the price. The material feels good. I got the olive color and it's true olive color. Has lots pockets. The only issue is that it seems to run a little big. Overall I recommend the purchase.
on December 3, 2013
Talked about the flimsy zipper in an other review but otherwise you get a lot of bang for the buck.

See 1 answered question