4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, but small
The headband that they sent is really warm, but it feels too small. I don't know if it stretches over time so one size fits all. If it does, it will be a very good head band for me. If it doesn't, I'll have to give it to my daughter.
Published on February 3, 2009 by David

1.0 out of 5 stars youth size!
I purchased these for a college soccer team. When I received them they were not a port authority and so small they barely fit the head of my 10 year old. VERY DISAPPOINTED since they were going to be given out on Sunday.....I'm totally frustrated.
Published on August 21, 2009 by Corinne Curcio

1.0 out of 5 stars youth size!, August 21, 2009
This review is from: Port Authority Men's RTek Stretch Fleece Headband (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, but small, February 3, 2009
David "Reader" (The Woodlands, TX, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, comfy, covers my ears!, January 30, 2009
LifeIsGood "LifeIsGood" (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
I had to replace my original fleece headband that was stolen. My goal was:
- warm
- fleece
- soft/comfy, yet snug fit
- covers my ears
- could wear with eyeglasses
- and black to match my jacket

This had all the criteria.

Remember, this doesn't cover the top of your head, so I often wear this combined with a fleece hat that's not snug and am all set!

3.0 out of 5 stars Duplicate, April 1, 2011
This headband is exactly the same as the cheaper Port Authority Fleece Headband from the same distributor - order the cheaper one - they are the same.

They are nice headbands though I just ordered another color and Shipping is not out of this world at $1

4.0 out of 5 stars super soft headbands, September 26, 2007
We purchased these same headbands about two or three years ago. Our local sports boosters had them monogrammed in our team's colors with our logo, name, etc. and sold them for a money-making project. They were a big hit and we're doing the same with this year's order. Very comfortable and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., February 19, 2013
It flaps up when running, but other than that, it wicks away sweat pretty good and keeps my ears warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps ears toasty warm, tested and tried, December 4, 2013
I didn't want to review this headband until I could test it out. It is very soft and fits snugly but not too tight. The other day, it was 36 degrees with 30-40 mph winds and 60 mph gusts. I was outside for 4 hours straight. I had a hoodie on and was bundled up. My nose & cheeks were very cold, but my ears stayed toasty warm. Then yesterday, it was 26 degrees, blowing snow and I was shoveling walks for 3 hours, again, my ears were warm. Today was -2, with snow and not as much wind, my ears stayed very warm even though my fingers and toes were getting cold.
I like that it doesn't get in the way of my bun or ponytail, then my hood keeps the snow off if it doesn't fall off in the wind, but the headband always stays in place. I wish someone would make the width at the forehead about an inch less to fit under my bangs. My bangs still stay out over it but they are pushed up. My bangs return to normal when I take it off, so no big deal. Tomorrow is -20 with a wind chill at -50. I will be shoveling walks again. I should get a new job, but at least my ears are warm! I also wish I could find more colors in these headbands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality but Caution a Sizing Issue Precludes a Better Review, November 5, 2013
I ordered two Port Authority fleece headbands for my elementary aged daughters with the hope they could wear them during the late fall soccer season in IL. The fleece is moderately thick and these are pretty nice headbands which I would give a 4 out of 5 stars for quality. I think they are not as good of quality as say a Polartec 200 fleece fabric but they maybe equivalent to or better than the original Polartec (not sure if they called this 100 or not). A few years ago I had picked up a set of these from Academy Sports in TX and monogrammed them for a travel team. At the time of ordering from Amazon there was a popular one star review indicating that the reviewer had purchased these for her college soccer team and that she was disappointed as they were clearly youth sized. I thought great- this is exactly what I was looking for in a soccer headband for my twins. However, when I received them they were not youth sized, they were adult sized. They didn't fit my large 7 5/8 inch melon but would fit most normal sized (especially adult female) heads. So there is a disconnect in the item description which currently does not list any dimensions or sizes. I received adult headbands. Another reviewer appears to have received youth headbands. Who knows what you will receive. I hope you have better luck than I did and that Fashion Rack updates their listing specifying dimensions or better yet labeling them adult or youth sized. I ended up ordering a set of Chaos youth headbands from a popular trading post website in Wyoming. These were of an inferior quality and the logo may make monogramming problematic due to it's location. They get the job done as plain fleece headbands but are not as high quality as the Port Authority Fleece. I would say these are half the quality for about half the price. Overall the ordering, shipping, and return process from Fashion Rack (via Amazon) was smooth. I paid $10.48 for two headbands with free USPS shipping. I had to pay return postage as this was not a Prime purchase and was quickly refunded $9.43 in less than a week. I will need to read the fine print to figure out why these two numbers don't match. At first glance it seems to me they may still owe me just over a buck but I have bigger things to worry about.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is comfortable, and a pretty good value, March 3, 2013
Well, it is just a headband, but it is absolutely adequate for the price (about $6). I got sick of seeing them for $20-30 in stores like REI, and I lose 2-3 of these per winter. I would give it 5 stars, but the fit is slightly loose, maybe the standard head is bigger than mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits me well, February 27, 2013
I am a 6.1 male and use XL hats ... this headband fit me well and keeps me warm. Super price/performance

Port Authority Men's RTek Stretch Fleece Headband