Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 16, 2014
these shirts run just a tad too narrow through the chest and gut but are more than long enough in the short sleeves and overall length. these are not tagless, which irritates my neck, so the tag was the first thing ripped off after i got them.
on March 24, 2015
I'm a large man, 6'1" 330 lbs. These shirts fit very oddly. The lengths for a tall Polo shirt is good, as is the room through the torso. But the sleeves are long. I'm a 36/37 sleeve length and these "short" sleeves have the cuff fall about 1.5" past the elbow. Annoying as the cuff catches as you move your arm. The other problem is the neck line. It seems that it's the same as what you would find on a Medium or Large size. Maybe someone to clue them in that normally as your weight goes up, you neck size follows. I have to keep the top two buttons open to be comfortable- with no chance at all of buttoning the top button if I were so inclined.
on June 7, 2014
Although this might sound a little strange to some, I prefer my short sleeve shirts to have sleeves that are a little longer than the usual cut. I mean I prefer the sleeve to go down to my elbow. This shirt in size LT fit just as I hoped it would. The shirt quality is also very good, especially for the price. Will definitely purchase these shirts in the future!
on June 2, 2015
I made the mistake of thinking this shirt would be okay for my 6 ft. husband since he wears extra large in several things and sometimes they run a little small on him. Well, he isn't small but he could swim in this shirt. Not for extra large sized men. My mistake I guess. Note it shows the arms as long in the picture and most men's polos don't have arms this long. These are obviously for men who are really tall and they have these longer arms where this shirt looks right on them. However, even in this pictures the arms look a lot longer than most polos so maybe it's partially the style of the shirt, which is a bit different for a polo.
on December 4, 2014
The material is quality and the construction appears good. I ordered 2XL Tall but the whole shirt is a bit larger all over than what I normally get in a 2XLT. I'm 6.2 with long arms (6' wing span) and long back but the sleeves come past my elbow and shirt tail comes to mid thigh. I'm going to wash it and over dry it a few times, since it is all cotton, things may change.
on June 13, 2016
Before buying this shirt, I did read other reviews that they ran big. In particular, I saw people referring to how long the sleeves were. I thought that would be good for my 6'3" hubby, though, since he typically has a hard time finding shirts with sleeves that are looking good enough, even in tall sizes. BUT...we opened this shirt out of the package and died laughing. Seriously. An XLTALL shirt was so incredibly big, it was comical. We tried the shirt on for more laughs. What a joke...the sleeves were past my hubby's elbows and he was swimming in the material. It was ridiculous. As a comparison, we buy him Eddie Bauer brand XLTALL shirts all the time and they fit him nicely. This shirt was nowhere near the nice fit of those shirts. Returning...as long as the company responds to my request. So far, after 2 biz days, no response. DON'T BUY.
on October 7, 2015
I have bought 3 shirts in the past five months, bought a black one in May I was happy with it, sleeves a little long compared to some other brands but not way past the elbows like some noted. I bought another one, white than another one, blue. The black I still have. First the white one was introduced to the trash and I just put the blue one yesterday. The blue one is a month and half old. After six to nine washings the shirts started to get tiny pin sized holes. The white one got a couple in the small of the back and the blue one got one on the chest with another starting. Historically I have had good luck with the brand so I am really bummed. Guess I won't be buying these for awhile.
on August 1, 2015
I'm a big boy - and no it's not muscle. I usually buy 2XLT but this shirt is cut too big. It's cut for a narrow shouldered gorilla who's a 3XLT. I might use it as a night shirt. As for stitching and overall construction, yeah, it's pretty good. The shirt's stitching seems tight and there were no loose threads. The other nice thing about a shirt this huge is that in the event I find myself trapped outdoors in the wilderness I always have a pup tent with me. Oh yeah, with the shirt tucked in I can bend over without causing anyone to shout "My eyes!" So there's that.
on June 9, 2015
I am 6'2" tall, 195 pounds, and normally a LT fits me well because I am "older" and not muscular. This shirt is way too large in almost every way, but the neck does look to be about the 16.5" I wear. The short sleeves come to my elbows, and the body length comes to the fold of my fingers. I think it would work better for someone 6'6" or taller. On the plus side, the quality appears good for the price. I will wash it, and then make a final evaluation: keep or Goodwill. I have two of the LT Port Authority LS Knit Polo's, and they both fit well.
on July 13, 2015
My fiancé wears a size 3XT so I bought 3 in different colors for him, Red , Light blue and Navy, This morning was his first day back to work Summer School he is a teacher he put on the Red shirt and it was really big! The sleeves went down past his elbows. So since we didn't try these on before hand because I have been buying his shirts for quite awhile now, I would like to return them for another size apparently your Polo shirts run really Big so I guess in them he is a 2XT. I gave him one of his old Polo shirts I bought from Kohls to wear today and it's still is a perfect fit 3XT. I am very disappointed in the shirts from you and need to return immediately.