4.0 out of 5 stars Finally Found a Perfect Bag
This bag is just right for my work. Files, three dictionaries, three note books, schedule book, lunch, small thermo pot, phone, keys... hold a lot yet it is notlook like "Student bag" or " book bag". It's great. Only thing I don't like is its smell but I'm hoping it will gone soon.
Published on May 19, 2009 by hananookan

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh.
Nothing really special. It gets the job done. One thing I'd say is that the straps are too short to get over your shoulder with one hand. Girls with purses they carry on their shoulders would know what I'm talking about. It is cheap though.
Published on March 17, 2007 by Ms. Chanandelor Bong

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally Found a Perfect Bag, May 19, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, well put together, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Port & Company - Essential Tote.
I got some of these totes from a more expensive vendor a few years back and they went out of business. I was so glad to finally find these bags again and at such a reat price! One thing I do wish is that they had longer straps, but it's perfect for holding at your side!

Here are some of the features I love:
- I can fit a large binder, a lap top, a bottled water, and more in the tote
- The interrior pockets are perfect for business cards and a couple of pens
- The outside pocket is a little small but perfect for a bottled water
- The texture is strong enough so it doesn't just flop over, but soft enough that I could get our logo stitched on, no problem
- They're lined on the inside witha a microfiber so if I put it down in a puddle I wouldn't be worried right off the bat about the contents getting wet
- There was no smell that I noticed, other than that of new plastic
- The handles are very well attached, I carry very heavy and cumbersome items and they don't have any issue holding.

Overall, for $3 you can't complain about these bags

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh., March 17, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for Gift Giving!, August 18, 2009
I purchased 10 of these for my bridesmaids for our September wedding. They came in and they are great! They are roomy and just the right size. For the money you really can't beat this product. I'm have them monogramed by a local business woman and saving a ton of money. These are great tote bags and I'll probably purchase them again for my own personal use.

1.0 out of 5 stars will return this bag, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Port & Company - Essential Tote.
In small print on a tag that most people probably won't read it says:

"This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm."

I will be returning this bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly Bags, December 14, 2009
These bags were a complete waste of money. When we opened the package after receiving the bags, they had a completely intolerant chemical smell to them. You couldn't even be in the same room with them. I had ordered them to use as gift bags for my upcoming wedding and there was absolutely no way we could give these to our guests. We even went so far as to set two of the bags outside for a few weeks to see if we could get rid of the smell, but it didn't help in the least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tote, May 9, 2011
Great buy! I have used it for work and as a traveling tote for books and snacks. I added a piece of cardboard to the bottom of the tote and it stands on its own; very practical

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, affordable tote, October 5, 2007
Perfect size for books and typical tote-ables. Handle too short for shoulder but price is right (shipping was more than the value of the bag)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tote for work, May 12, 2007
nice side pocket for an umbrella and two small pockets inside perfect for keys .... good tote size, I wish the handles were longer so I could hang it on my shoulder, but I really like it

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, September 27, 2011
I got it because I really needed a bag for my school. This is big enough for my very big and heavy textbooks, a water bottle on the side and a lot of other random stuff. I do wish it had more inner pockets for keys or my phone (by the way, iphone wouldn't fit in the inner pocket it has), and I also kinda wish it got zippers. Oh and about the straps, I'm 5'3 and I can wear this bag on my shoulder, but my friend who's 5'6 can't wear it on hers, so if you're looking for a shoulder tote, better make sure. But anyway, it's only $7, and it looks pretty good, and is great as a school tote, so yeah, I wouldn't complain too much.

Port & Company - Essential Tote.
$7.99 $3.00 - $22.00