5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beach bag
This is a larger bag, but perfect for taking to the beach, as it fits towels and a change of clothes very nicely. I'm the kind of person who likes pockets, so the two front pockets with velcro are nice, however I wish the inside had a zippered pocket to ensure important things like my wallet or camera can't just fall out if knocked over.
Published on May 4, 2010 by Tara

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it was starched in the picture...
Nice bag, but I thought it would stand up more like the photo Could use a more-solid base. Otherwise, a decent bag for the $$.
Published on March 21, 2011 by Douglas Bazuin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beach bag, May 4, 2010
Tara (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars No inside pockets :(, April 29, 2010
This review is from: Double Pocket Canvas Tote (Apparel)
I really like my tote! When I go to church, it seems I always have items to be delivered to others. I use this as a purse, and there is still plenty of room for those "items". So I only have to carry one bag. There's even room for my Bible. My only complaint is I WISH, oh how I wish, that there were pockets on the inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it was starched in the picture..., March 21, 2011
Douglas Bazuin (Williamstown, MA United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars BAG NOT AS PICTURED IN 6 OF 7 PICTURES, October 20, 2011
This bag is floppy with no solid bottom as it looks like it has in 6 of the 7 photos. I emailed for a return and maybe a refund of the cost of shipping also. I got an email saying they would do that BUT then went on to imply that I did not look at the 7 pictures good. If you consider buying this bag make sure you look good at the 1 picture that shows it correctly not the other 6 photos/.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, December 1, 2012
How disappointing to receive this item, believing it would be like the picture shown. The material is very thin and it DOES NOT stand on it's own.

4.0 out of 5 stars She likes it., August 9, 2009
Mike (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Purchased it for my girlfriend at her request. No complaints. She purchased another one for use as a wedding party gift to hold the other gifts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice tote, but..., May 3, 2011
This review is from: Double Pocket Canvas Tote (Apparel)
These are well made, nice totes. They have a good amount of room for everything you would need. I bought these for my out of town wedding guests, and am going to fill them will snacks and stuff.

The only issue I have with my order is that these totes look like they can stand up on their own, from what the picture shows. I specifically bought these because I thought they could stand up. Well they cannot... Now I don't know what I am going to do, because if I give the hotel these with all the stuff in them I am afraid that the stuff will fall out when the hotel puts them down. I am also down to the time that I cannot order any more from another company...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sturdy little tote, August 3, 2011
S. Hyatt (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Double Pocket Canvas Tote (Apparel)
I bought this to replace a very well-worn tote, but didn't want to get something too small. I measured the tote I was using and this was just a bit smaller it height. I was very pleased when it arrived. The canvas is a good quality, heavy weight. The pigment dye is dark and rich, while the inside is striped and sewn together perfectly. The 2 pockets on the outside are nice, but I think it would benefit from additional pockets, both inside and out. Overall, it seems very well-constructed. All edges are nicely finished, no lose threads. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, March 19, 2012
The bag is perfect. It fits all my teacher stuff to load bag and forth to school. It is sturdy and I can carry it around with me for long distances.

4.0 out of 5 stars double pocket canvas tote, February 24, 2012
This was just what i was looking for to use in the spring and fall. Did have to wash it up as it had an odor from being in the plastic bag.

Double Pocket Canvas Tote