Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Port & Company - Tall Essential T-Shirt
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 30, 2013
Comfortable shirt for a tall person. I' 6'3" 220lbs it's hard to find shirts that are long and slim for a reasonable price
on July 31, 2008
These shirts are top quality, true to size and they did not shrink when I washed them!
on November 1, 2013
You wouldn't think there was much you could say about a t shirt; we've all got a drawer full of them.

But this thing reminded me of the ones you used to buy that were substantial, well made and good for something besides washing your car, rather than the cheap, thin, flimsy junk that we've grown used to.

Do yourself a favor.
on June 19, 2014
I'm 6'2 210.. Eric bledsoes build.. This shirt, though it's never been washed is a little long in the arms for a shirt that's form fitting..(I could probably use an xl) but besides that the problem I have is the neck tries to ride up like I'm supposed to have takeo spikes traps... If it softens in the wash I'll update my review. Either way beats the hell out of a shirt that's not long enough.
Better large tall shirts I have are Eddie Bauer, expensive, but the best.. And jockey, soft, perfect fit, and I got 6 for $40, but only in white and black.. Please comment if you've found something better... Us tall dudes gotta stick together..
on March 9, 2011
These shirts are great because they are not BOXY fitting. I'm 6'4", I have broad shoulders, and the only big-and-tall t-shirts that normally fit me are always way too boxy in the middle. These are a lot slimmer -but still have the length I need.

I bought the 3XLT's, and it's actually a correct fit. I suppose the best way to describe it would be that the shoulders, sleeve length, and the length of the shirt are truly 3XLT, but the slimmer middle section (on your stomach and sides) is probably more like most of the boxier brand's 2XLT.

I'm so used to shirts fitting WRONGLY that I considered buying a 4XLT to check it out (but I already know that the sleeves of that would probably go down past my elbow if I did!).

I haven't washed them so I have no idea if they'll shrink up too much and ruin the perfect fit, but we'll see!
on October 2, 2013
great price , great fit, washed them twice now and there still black, nice and long, just like Dickees used too be, i will be ordering more
on November 24, 2012
I use the grey ones for work undershirts and the white ones for dress undershirts. They're very durable and the perfect length for a 6'5'' guy, these have never pulled out from my belt like lesser "tall" shirts. They can be a little warm during the summer but I have yet to be uncomfortable enough to stop wearing them as undershirts. The collar on the white ones have gotten a little saggy/wrinkly sadly.
on October 5, 2012
I have been buying this brand in a 4XL Tall for years now in various colors, nice quality THICK shirts that don't shrink or go out of shape when you wash them. Lead Apparel is the BEST price around as well, glad I came upon these here.
on May 30, 2014
I have purchased several of these shirts and have been happy with all of them. I started looking for tall shirts as I already wear XL. My thinking was this "If I get a tall shirt I can make sure I don't accidentally show off my Joe Plummer" as I am a very active person...And it worked but back to the shirt. The stitching looks good, the fabric is quite thick, and the colors in the add are actually really close to what the shirt is.
on August 18, 2014
UPDATE: I bought a second shirt and it is two inches longer than the first. They are both "large tall" sizing. The extra two inches are too long. I like the length of the first one better.

SECOND UPDATE: I bought a third shirt to see if I could get the same sizing as the Forest Green one I bought in 2014. But I didn't. The sizing is now way larger than it was in 2014, even though all 3 orders were "large tall". I love the thickness of the shirts. But the newest shirt is way too long. Over two inches longer than the first shirt and now the sleeves are two inches longer. This is way too long for even a person my height, 6'2". I'm lowering my rating from 4 stars to 3 stars because I am no longer going to be able to order these otherwise good quality shirts because now they make them too long.

FIRST REVIEW:
The shirt seems to be of good quality and thicker than most t shirts today. It is longer than usual too. I am 6'2" and it is almost too long. But I like the length. It is thicker than Next Level 3600 shirts which is nice but that makes it wrinkle a little more. But that is ok. It's for casual use.

It is not as fitted as some shirts but it is not baggy either. I think it's a good in between. Because it is not too fitted and not too thin of material it might work well to hide male puffy nipples or gynecomastia.

One last note. Some reviewers complained about the neck hole being too small. I like a small neck hole because on most shirts this starts to stretch over time.