Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 9, 2007
I love this affordable, densely knit scarf and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay toasty warm even in cold temperatures. It came in perfect condition and is a great length for wrapping up and keeping warm.
on March 6, 2008
The scarf is what I expected. I bought it for my boyfriend so I was hoping that it would be adequately masculine (which it is) and it has great length and proportion. I also really liked the color (I got the Athletic Oxford). The scarf is also really soft and seems like it's well made. And well priced! I'm very happy with it!
on November 14, 2009
It feels nice, and best of all its long. Its warm enough, but not so much as to be considered super hot. Maybe in snowing places other hotter choice would be better, but it does warm you up.

The thing is that the color names are confusing. I thought that this Athletix Oxford was somewhat dark green, that's what I perceived in the pictures. But its actually gray...
I like the color still, neutral and all, but not what I thought. The color descriptions are totally awkward, would be better to know more common names to it, but the product itself is very good.
on September 13, 2008
This is a great scarf, not too heavy, in a good size. The color is versatile, as well. It is soft and warm!
on December 25, 2013
I was looking for a knitted scarf and decided to give this a try. Communication with Paul, at Port and Company was excellent, as there was a delivery mix-up, which was taken care of efficiently and expertly.

The scarf is a nice. longer length, at 70 inches, which allowed me to wrap the scarf around my neck, with length to spare. I washed and dried it immediately, although I'm not sure that's suggested, but the results were fine - washed on delicate and dried on low.

Very happy with my purchase and with the professionalism of Paul at Port and Company.
on January 7, 2013
I bought this scarf because, even though I live in Florida, it can get quite cold in the winter, relatively speaking. I usually need to wear it when the temperature is below 50 or so, and it keeps out the chill quite nicely. It is very soft, and can be easily machine-washed. The fabric is thick, with a generous length. I recommend it for any cold climate!
on March 16, 2014
Had been looking for a nice, reasonably priced scarf for quite a while in stores, finally gave up, and found this one on Amazon. It's nice and big, nice color, and pretty soft. It's not cashmere, but it's also less than $15. A good product.
on February 3, 2013
I love the fabric - it's so soft and washes great. I love the color. I was pleasantly surprised with the VERY prompt delivery. This is a great soft, cashmere feel on an acrylic budget.
on December 5, 2009
I bought this scarf for my husband because I knew he wanted a closely knit (as opposed to hand knitted) scarf that would appear gentlemanly and elegant. He seemed very satisfied. A nice buy.
on February 26, 2013
The item is great, and as described. Too bad it was filthy when it arrived, covered in small wood splinters and other speckles of mysteryous junk. Certainly not the way I'd like to receive a new item. It almost made me think it was used. The package was intact, so I must assume this is how it left the vendor. Great product, terrible presentation.
They later called me to apologize and offer a discount for the trouble, which I did not accept. I do appreciate the kindness and the effort to reach out to customers. Doesn't happen everyday!