5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty scarf!
I love this affordable, densely knit scarf and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay toasty warm even in cold temperatures. It came in perfect condition and is a great length for wrapping up and keeping warm.
Published on January 9, 2007 by Roxane Dayton

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice quality scarf
First thing I noticed is that this scarf is massive! Not length but width, it's a foot wide and thick. Doesn't suit my needs but my lady likes it, so I'm keeping it.
Published 11 months ago by Tesla1893

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty scarf!, January 9, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars can't complain, March 6, 2008
The scarf is what I expected. I bought it for my boyfriend so I was hoping that it would be adequately masculine (which it is) and it has great length and proportion. I also really liked the color (I got the Athletic Oxford). The scarf is also really soft and seems like it's well made. And well priced! I'm very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the color I thought, but good scarf, November 14, 2009
It feels nice, and best of all its long. Its warm enough, but not so much as to be considered super hot. Maybe in snowing places other hotter choice would be better, but it does warm you up.

The thing is that the color names are confusing. I thought that this Athletix Oxford was somewhat dark green, that's what I perceived in the pictures. But its actually gray...
I like the color still, neutral and all, but not what I thought. The color descriptions are totally awkward, would be better to know more common names to it, but the product itself is very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Scarf, December 5, 2009
I bought this scarf for my husband because I knew he wanted a closely knit (as opposed to hand knitted) scarf that would appear gentlemanly and elegant. He seemed very satisfied. A nice buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the money, August 6, 2013
Eclectic "Voracious Reader" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
It's a bit long for me, but I like it. (it's thick, too, so if you wrap it around your neck, you won't be able to close your jacket up too high.)
I have no idea where I stored it for the summer, but that aside, I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars purfect for MN weather, December 9, 2013
Excellent purchase for my husband... he loves them I purchased a black and gray scarf. They are warm and not itchy... that's a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scarf, January 13, 2008
This review is from: Port and Company Knitted Scarf (Apparel)
This company provided very prompt service. The scarf is extremely well made and is a great length for an outdoor scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect: warm, cozy, looks good, great price, February 9, 2013
This was exactly what I wanted for winter: a cozy scarf that would look nice in everything from casual to moderately dressy occasions, was warm, and not expensive in case I lose it. This fits perfectly. In fact, it exceeds my expectations: it's thicker and feels substantial and better-made than I expected. It is nice and warm outside but also relatively breathable so it doesn't get too hot.

I also think it will last well; it seems well made and as other reviewers note, it should hold up well. Other scarves I've had seemed obviously fragile from the onset; this one does not. I like it enough that I got a second one as well. Best, and stay warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars great scarf, September 13, 2008
This is a great scarf, not too heavy, in a good size. The color is versatile, as well. It is soft and warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice knitted scarf., December 25, 2013
DeelSeeker (The Great Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a knitted scarf and decided to give this a try. Communication with Paul, at Port and Company was excellent, as there was a delivery mix-up, which was taken care of efficiently and expertly.

The scarf is a nice. longer length, at 70 inches, which allowed me to wrap the scarf around my neck, with length to spare. I washed and dried it immediately, although I'm not sure that's suggested, but the results were fine - washed on delicate and dried on low.

Very happy with my purchase and with the professionalism of Paul at Port and Company.

Port and Company Knitted Scarf