A Simple, Easy-To-Follow Greenhouse Plan
If you are looking for plans for a small, simple and inexpensive greenhouse or are just trying
to decide if your garden could benefit from one, this simple design is perfect
for your first greenhouse.
This Book Contains:
- An easy to follow, step-by-step guide to building a small 5'x10'
A-frame greenhouse to cover a raised garden bed for less than $50
- Instructions also included for building a raised garden bed if you do not
already have one
- Includes a complete list of materials for both a raised bed and
- Detailed plans designed for a minimal amount of tools
- Tools required for greenhouse: pencil, tape measure, saw or pvc pipe
cutter, drill and knife or scissors for cutting plastic sheeting
- Tools required for raised bed (if you do not already have one): pencil, tape measure, straight edge, saw,
drill, shovel, screw driver and hammer
- Includes 41 figures/photos to help visually demonstrate instructions
This Greenhouse Design:
- Low cost, simple, 5'x10' A-frame greenhouse that covers a raised garden
- Both the raised garden bed and green house can be completed in a weekend
- If you already have a raised bed, the greenhouse can be completed by one
person in a few hours
- Once familiar with the assembly process, the greenhouse can be completely removed in
about 5 minutes and re-assembled in about 15 minutes
- Proven to stand up to heavy snow and strong winds
- Can be used for frost protection and to increase temperatures for the entire growing season
- Can be used just to start plants earlier in the spring or to finish
ripening later into the fall
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now and get started on your greenhouse garden today.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.