Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 18, 2012
This keyboard has several problems and after a few hours of trying to get it to work, I will try contacting the seller.

Pros:
-The device connects to an Acer Iconia A100.
-The keyboard is easy to type on and seems sturdy enough.

Cons:
-It will not charge (uses a USB charger).
-It will not stay powered on (when left plugged in to the computer).
-The bluetooth will not stay on.
-The device is not always recognized by a windows 7 computer.
-The device manual is very poorly written. The instructions in it are unclear. For example, it tells you to "put the batteries in the container" for the first step in using the device. The problem is that there is nowhere to put a battery and the device is supposed to include a rechargeable battery already.

I do not recommend this product. I will update this review when I receive a response from the seller.

*UPDATE*

The seller refunded my money for this product and asked me to revise the review for it. I changed it to three stars from one star, because of the possibility that it may have been just chance that I received a defective product, which is what they claimed.
on December 19, 2011
This is a full-sized keyboard, as described (many "full-size" keyboards are, in fact, not). It connects easily to my iPad; however, when typing at anything like my normal rate (70-90 wpm), some keypresses are lost, and the shift key often capitalizes more than the intended letter -- it's as though the iPad (or the keyboard) believes the shift key is still pressed even when it's not. It doesn't seem to be sticking physically. Also the space bar isn't as sensitive as I'd like, and many of my spaces are lost as a result. You really need to strike it right in the middle for it to register.

That said, it does work, and it's cheap, so just understand that you probably won't be getting a true keyboard experience with this.

EDIT: There is a similarly priced Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard 6000 that works beautifully with my iPad. The latency issues seem to be limited to this GTMax keyboard itself, and not the bluetooth connection to the iPad.
on December 5, 2011
This BlueTooth keyboard comes with an installation disc for something, it's not labeled. When I looked at the contents, it looked like drivers.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad K1 and I turned the keyboard on, paired the devices and I was typing in 10 seconds or less.

This is a very nice size, about like if you took the keyboard off a standard laptop and put a bottom and sides on it. It fits into my backpack with the K1 with no problems.

This keyboard is well worth the money. I can't say how it will work with other devices, but for me, with the K1, I had NO problems getting it to pair or be useful.

As an aside, the little Mini-Brush being offered for free with this unit is quite useful. I have been able to clean up a lot of computers using it.
on September 16, 2013
PROS: Great Function, Sleek Form, "Throw-it-on-the-ground" Durability, Lithium Ion Battery!, Full Sized!

CONS: It's a tight fit for a full size keyboard, especially if you have big hands. Fast typists might find themselves missing a lot to begin with. I found myself hitting between buttons a lot.

NOTES: I've only paired this with Android. I'm assuming easy use with RT and W8, as it's in the title. Not tested with Apple products.

I pair this with my HTC One S. phone to take notes during my college classes. It works very well, though the compact design takes some getting used to compared to a non-compact full sized keyboard. (MAKE NO MISTAKE, this keyboard is full sized; it's compact because of not keeping much wiggle room between buttons though.) I also want to praise the lithium ion battery; I've charged in once in my two weeks owning the keyboard.

I've also managed to drop the keyboard on the floor once already. Didn't phase the keyboard, which feels very durable. The back is made of metal, which I appreciate.

If you're on the fence about this, just buy it. You won't regret it.
on September 3, 2013
I used this for months on my Surface tablet, then my GF is now using it on her iPad (retina touch something-or-other). Battery life is long. The keys are slightly smaller than a regular keyboard, but you should expect that from a super portable wireless bluetooth keyboard. I had no problem typing on it once my finger realized it was time to bring it all in and get this typing job done.
on May 26, 2015
Worked perfect rite out of the box.
Paired with my Surface tablet in less than a minute.
Appears to be well constructed and durable
Good layout of the keyboard itself
Very responsive.
Charged it once the day I got it (2 weeks ago) and it's still going strong
I'm completely satisfied with the value and the product itself.
on February 9, 2012
I have the white/silver version of this keyboard, with ID BT-1280 on the back. I assume it's the same product since the problems others have experienced are the same. The keys, while not physically sticking, will everpress sometimesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss --- like that. I can have my hand off they keyboard ,hitting delete repeatedly, and the onscreen display shows sometimes three or four rows of the same letter .

SOmetimes (<---see the shift/capitalization problem there?), in the middle of typing, the BT connection goes out and the on screen keyboard appears, disappears, reappears several times while the iPad tries ot reconnect with the keyboard.

I have two external keyboards fro my iPad-the aluminum case/keyboard combo ,Luvvitt (TM) iPad 2 Aluminium Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Case / Cover for iPad 2 - White Keyboard and this one. I keep hopefully coming back to thiis keyboard because the case/keyboard combo contains a smaller sized key layout, and the full size keyboard really appeals to me.

I just wish the product worked a little better.
on May 15, 2014
Pairs quickly with the pairing button on back to my ASUS VivoTab 10 inch tablet. Fairly comfortable for a portable tablet keyboard, I've used several, and this one definitly ranks near the top. Battery life quite good, I've used it for up to 2hrs steady without it going dead, recharges quickly via the power port on a USB hub. I would definitly recommend this keyboard, however, they should pair it with a tablet case for various tablet models
on September 18, 2013
I ordered this to go with an Acer A100 tablet. It didn't specify this tablet as to whether it would work with it, but, it did say that it would go with pretty much any device that had certain OS's on it. I gave it a go cause the one I purchased prior to this that was supposed to work with the Acer, didn't. This one did and had no trouble hooking up to it. It's a trifle small but you get used to typing with it eventually. It is sufficient for what I need it for. Thank God.
on May 6, 2013
I have a bit of trouble synching with the surface, but when it does, it works fine. I have to disconnect it, then reconnect it to make it work.