Portable Phone Charger For iPhone,Samsung,Tablets - iPowerBuddy 10000mah Dual Port USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack For iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S,iPad - 7 Forms Of Short Circuit Protection
|Sale:||$23.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$36.22 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Portable Phone Charger for IPhone 10000mah rated, it's good for 4 full charges of IPhone. Also to be used on IPad, Samsung, Android Using only Genuine A+ Grade Battery Cells and has 7 different forms of short circuit protection for your safety and your devices .Shows remaining capacity clearly in digital format and looks super smart with a built in Flashlight iPowerBuddy portable iPhone charger is a sleek looking power bank built for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- ✔ iPowerBuddy Advantage: Join Thousands Of Loyal Customers Who Love The #1 charging Product for their iPhone , IPad ,Galaxy .iPowerBuddy Can be used with any iPhone 6,6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S,4, IPad ,Air ,Mini IPod, Samsung Galaxy S5 ,S4, S3, Note 4, 3, HTC One M8, Nexus, LG G3 , android and many more.
- ✔ Dual USB Charging Ports: iPowerBuddy boasts two charging ports (5V/2.1A and 5V/1A) for single or simultaneous charging of your devices and a neat flashlight for easy night time use. Customers report getting up to 5 full charges to iPhone , 4 full charges to Galaxy , Why settle for products that deliver much less ? Get value, Get iPowerBuddy.
- ✔ Compact and light for easy storage: With a compact size of 5.43" long x 2.44" wide this external power bank battery charger is ideal for on-the-go use and weighs 7.84 ounces. It has A Grade Li-on battery cells to ensure the highest quality and longevity (500+charge cycles)
- ✔ Charging Of iPowerBuddy Portable Phone Charger via USB charge adapter(not included).How To Use iPowerBuddy Portable Charger: 1) Plug in the micro USB lead supplied into the port above the flashlight and the other (USB) end into your existing AC charge adapter (LIGHTENING LEAD AND AC ADAPTER NOT SUPPLIED) 2) Charge iPowerBuddy 3) Plug your lightening cable into both your phone and iPowerBuddy using the 5V/1A port for phones and the 5V/2.1A port for IPad or tablets.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
24 Month Hassle Free Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
By far, my favorite portable charger. The LED display takes all the guesswork out of remaining battery power and the dual port allow you to charge two devices at a time. It's not at all bulky but there is some weight to it.
I received it at approximately 60% power and it charged to 100% in less than two hours. I charged both my Samsung 4 and iPhone 6 at the same time, each with less than 50% battery. With both drawing power, they achieved 100% within 60 minutes. I call that a big WIN!
Very well made, very efficient and well worth the money! Highly Recommended!
I received this product as part of a promotion for the purposes of testing and review.
I returned this product a few days after my review. I did try and charge my tablets and phones with this device but I have to revise my previous statement that it holds at best 70%...it holds no more than 55%!!
I was not going to bother to update this review, but I see many other ratings for this device are 5 stars! If I were buying a 5,000 mAh device then I would give this a 3 star rating because of the flimsy housing. The LED read out is NOT a good indicator of the actual power stored in the device. I also notice that a lot of these reviews are from people that received the charger for free or reduced cost to provide an unbiased evaluation. I noticed most of them did not state the amount of power the device is rated to hold and what it actually provides. Iphones have small batteries so it would be possible to get 3, may be 4 charges out of this device. Galaxy S4 less than 2 charges with the ACTUAL energy that the charger stores (from less than 5%). I am talking about charging a device that from 0% to 100%. You should not let your devices get below 15% if you want to prolong the life of the battery by the way.
I read many reviews before I buy and have since become pretty good at spotting people who are happy that they bought something that charges their phone, but does not work as advertised! I just do not get these 5 star ratings!
If you are going to post a review, when you state that you "charged my iphone 5 times" please realize that bit of information is useless! You NEED to include the amount of power left in your device when you charged it. you charged it 5 times from XX%. I can charge my Galaxy S4 20 times with lesser mAh devices times, IF I keep charging it when it gets to 95%!!Read more ›
When I received this little lifesaver, it came with a USB cord that you can plug into your iphone or android charger. On the front or top of this charger is a little screen and a button that has the "power" symbol on it. If you press the power button, it will illuminate blue and will have the percentage of the amount of battery power it has. In my case, when I received this thing, out of the box, it had 100% on it. I read some of the reviews and questions for this, and it is highly recommeded to charge the battery itself, for at least 10 hours before using it. But, being the person I am, became impatient, and decided to charge my iphone 6plus immediately. I was at 36% on my iphone, and plugged it in.
On the side, directly below the screen, there are two ports. One port reads ""OUT2.1A" and the other reads "OUT 1A." While both ports can be used by at the same time for phones, it is recommended by the company to use the 2.1A port for tablets or ipads. If you decide to use the 2.1A port, it will charge your phone faster than the 1A, but your battery will drain faster as well.
I plugged my phone into the 1A port and in about 1.5 hours, my phone was close to 80% charged. While my phone was charged, i had my Pandora running, and was receiving group chats on GroupMe as well as text messages, so I think, it would've charged more, had those apps not been running frequently.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the digital display letting you know how much charge is left. Does the item have a light? Yes. Can this product charge two different types of devices? Yes. Read morePublished 13 minutes ago by junior.
Powerful travel charger for your portable devices. As long as you have the USB charging cable for your device you can charge it in roughly an hour, depending on how much power is... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by R. Constantino
When I got my iPower Buddy, it showed it was charged to 78%. I took the usb cable and plugged it into my computer and in about 15 minutes it said it was 100%. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Angel Loves Amazon
100% charged when I received it! Talk about a life saver! I have an android that sucks the life out of the charger, day after day! Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Callie Clayton
I cannot say enough positive things about this product. It had an initial charge of 60 percent, which allowed me to charge my Samsung Galaxy S6 twice. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Vicky
Charges easily, powers up your devices quickly. Easy to use, compact, great light! Slim and sleek design! I purchased this item at a discount in exchange for my review.Published 2 days ago by A. Kibler
I had bought a power bank that was only a couple of dollars cheaper than this one at a local electronic store and that one only charges my android phone once in a single charge. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Minvike
Came charged pretty high at 83% and charges a bit slow, but stays charged for a long time! Very good quality. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent capacity for the price, even without the discount I received to try this product. I'd recommend a family keep one in each car and one in the main purse or backpack of the... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Charli Nguyen