4.0 out of 5 stars Updated: Still going strong!
Published on September 24, 2011 by thinkingaboutit

3.0 out of 5 stars Volume on the Mic would be nice
This unti serves it's purpose for my 8 year old. The biggest drawback is that while the music has a volume setting, the mic does not. So I can ask her to turn down the music, but when she sings or when her two year old brother attempts, it's LOUD. For the price, it has been worth it.
Published on May 16, 2012 by VMiller

4.0 out of 5 stars Updated: Still going strong!, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Portable Karaoke MP3 Lyric Player with 3-inch Lyric Screen, SD Slot and 50 Songs (Electronics)
I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so I took a shot in the dark and purchased a second one of these (Amazon was kind enough to take back the first). In our case, the second one is a charm. It works well, with all my pros still going for it. Of course, the cons remain a problem, but I purchased some microphone covers to muffle the sound a bit and longer corded microphones. Other than the issues listed below, this second one is working well. I have, in recent months, suggested it to people since the price is good and this second one is working for us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous review:
It worked great- until it broke on the third day of use. The microphone input pushed into the machine and that was it. I could take it apart and attempt to fix it, but that might invalidate the warranty so I'll send it back.

Pros:
- The sound was pretty good on the speaker (for the price, of course)
- Was compact and lightweight
- Played my i-junk just as well as the songs on the machine

Cons
- It was very lightweight and cheap-feeling
- Couldn't turn down the volume to the microphones= very loud singing
- Songs included are terrible- I understand they can't pay the rights to good songs, but these were just horrible

5.0 out of 5 stars MP3 Karaoke Machine, April 23, 2012
This little machine is a great entertainment product that the whole family can enjoy. We bought it for my granddaughter's 10th Birthday party for the kids to have fun with. They have really enjoyed using it, and it is easy enough for the youngsters to use and add more MP3 songs to. Plus, if you plug it into stereo or amp speakers it really puts out the sound so that you can play it as a jukebox or mini DJ type unit.

While it is not the top of the line in quality, it is worth the money and provides lots of fun entertainment for the family and parties. Adults as well as the kids have great fun with it, and it's a real ice breaker for newcomer's at parties.

I read the listed comments here on amazon.com on this machine at the time I was Con's to complain about. In my opinion, it is a very good buy for the money, and you get your money's worth and more in entertainment. It will be well used and enjoyed by the whole family for a long time to come at our house. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product for all ages, April 25, 2012
I thought I will have only a sample of 4-5 tracks for this Karaoke Product, but to my surprise it had 50 tracks. Also I have all the major connectivity options, 1. In-built 50 tracks, 2. SD card option, 3. Aux connectivity (you can connect your iPod/MP3 player.

The quality of the sound is also good. You have control on the system. It has a auto Power-off to save your electricity.

I recommend this product if you are looking for a Price-worthy product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable karaoke MP3 lyric player w/ 3 inch lyric screen, January 7, 2013
Very impressed! I bought it for a grab bag gift so I am so happy with the machine. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love to sing!, December 27, 2011
This is the best machine! My children love to sing, they spent hours playing with this. The options for music is endless. They love that the lyrics are on a screen. Excellent price for so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with this machine, September 27, 2012
we received this for a gift, so far its performing very well. it doesnt have a volume for the mic, but we are doing fine without it.
very nice piece over all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Volume on the Mic would be nice, May 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand kids are having a ball!!, January 14, 2013
The only thing missing is the instructions!! If there is any way to get a set I would greatly appreciate it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, October 14, 2011
I dinlt even use this, just sent it right back, it was suppose to plug in but mine didn't, it just ran on batteries, plus it was extremely lightweight and didn't seem like it would be very durable. plus doesn't dock the ipod like it shows in the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars small, December 19, 2012
I was not expecting this too be so tiny... it is a Christmas gift so I will update on the quality later.... purchased for my 6 yo who loves to sing so the size may actually be perfect for her to move it around- but this is not the one you want to buy for a teenager. I did a lot of research on the SD card thing and there are plenty of programs out there that allow you to create karaoke files so the words appear in the screen... free downloadable programs. Hoping it works great... sure she will love it anyhow!

$57.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.