4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Published on May 8, 2012 by Aglael

1.0 out of 5 stars I think this was a waste of money
I did not sweat at all. I think this was a waste of money. The infra-red sauna is much better. I thought I would try this one for something different, I wish I had saved my money....
Published 6 days ago by BClyde

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Steam Sauna Portable Home/Office Wet Heat Therapy and Foot Massager Facial Steam Pot Converter Lid
Well first of all I would like to apologize the company and the people that had read my other review about this item. I emailed the company because it didn't come with instructions at first I was very upset then I looked up for the company and emailed them and they really helped me out. Let me tell you that it really makes you sweat and it works great. Thank God that I was able to reach the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Pampering, October 4, 2012
I received my package undescreetly (it arrived at my job in the manufacturer's box) on time. So if you want everyone to know what you've ordered than I guess its fine. The box is light and I was able to carry it. When I opened the packaged there was a minor difference of the color on the zipper and seams than showed in the picture. This was okay for me. Enclosed was a small sheet of paper that gave instructions on how to use the product. (sort-of). You had to match the letters on the picture to the parts inside the box. I managed to figure it out. The last part of the set-up is attaching the tube. Attaching the tube to steam vent to the inside of the sauna unit, then you have to attach the steam pot to sauna tent for the outside of the unit... well... you just had to figure it out pretty much on your own... It takes about 15 minutes to set-up once you get the idea. So once the unit is set-up and plugged in.. you may use the remote or manually on the pot to set the temperature (it has 6 levels), the minutes 20-40-60 and your ready to go. It takes about 10-15 minutes to get the party started and get some steam. So dont think that the unit is not working. It is AWESOME!!! It works like a charm and is amazing. The unit when set-up is quite large 2 1/2 ft wide and about 3 ft high. So I dont feel claustophobic. It can get really hot on high when I used it for the first time and I lasted less than 15 min. I am so happy I purchased this Sauna. It also comes with a footpad and a chair. The chair is a tiny foldable that I just fit into. They could have give a more comfortable chair since there would be enough room. But dispite that. ITS Great. It has been my third time using the Sauna. I rub on castor oil on my sore muscles and the steam just takes over. It eliminates my discomfort (I have inflammation under my rotater cup muscle) which has been painful for three years now with physical therapy. Guess what... feels good now and pain has been dulled. So Im hoping it will improve totally in a short period of time. It says you could use this for a facial steam, I havent figured it out since Im only using this for a sauna because I already on a facial steamer that I love. My skin is glowing and its nice that I feel like im doing something for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweating is GREAT!!!!, May 16, 2014
I bought the steam sauna a year ago. "I LOVE IT!!" I do intensive work outs in a gym four to five times a week; I live and love to sweat. So on off days I sit for thirty minutes in my portable sauna. Yes, my boys(23;16)fall out laughing when they see me sitting in my sauna; I don't care
I'm burning calories and I feel great afterwards. Just remember after your sauna sessions drink plenty of water;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spa treatments at Home!, September 11, 2012
Absolutely love this! It is convenient to use and says me time and money! I no longer have to leave my home to receive a day of pampering!

4.0 out of 5 stars Instructions on heating faster needs 2 be included, July 13, 2013
At first I was going to return it because it was not heating up fast enough. Upon calling Amazon they resolved the issue by contacting the manufacturer and I received THE INSTRUCTIONS VIA EMAIL overall good product a little pricey INSTRUCTIONS ON HEATING QUICKLY CREATING STEAM NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE. If it wasn't for amazon I would of returned it for Lack of instructions on heating.

1.0 out of 5 stars I think this was a waste of money, December 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite different, December 14, 2012
I read the reviews before I purchased this product took a chance for the money, to my surprise it was ok. The lil chair sucks use it for my 4 yr old great nephew, had to glue the rods together because they kept coming apart fortunately I had a wooden chair that fit perfect. Other than that the product works fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, November 19, 2012
the sauna is garbage and its steamless. dont even think to buy it.

the parts arrived broken but honestly they sent me another one in short time,

i have tried so many times but the steam is so so so weak worthless.