Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 50 questions
vote
Yes it will work with any tablet.
Jan 1, 2014 by RachelC
votes
I don't have a mini but why must you charge from the bottom? Can't you just turn your mini so the charge outlet is up? That's what I do with my standard iPad.
Jan 2, 2014 by CherylY1
votes
Yes, it has black rubber/foam pads. Handy little stand.
Feb 13, 2013 by D. Belden
votes
For a treadmill, you might want to consider the C-Clamp mount instead... http://www.amazon.com/ARKON-Heavy-Tablet-Galaxy-TAB086/dp/B00E1YID28/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1412555601&sr=8-3&keywords=TAB-086
Oct 5, 2014 by ARKON
votes
votes
The divets on the bottom legs are about 6 inches apart. My Nook HD+ fits when I use it in portrait mode, but I'm guessing anything smaller probably would not.
Oct 28, 2013 by David Zahn
votes
Its made of heavy duty plastic......it was a gift for my wife and at first I thought being plastic after some time the parts would become loose but this easel gets used daily and is holding up very well....actually totally awesome product for the price.
Oct 19, 2014 by sapper64
votes
Yes. It can hold the iPad vertical or horizontal. You can also adjust the angle so that you can get the image you want.
Oct 26, 2013 by Robert Simonis
votes
There are two pivot points on the stand, each of which rotates independently of the other. Each pivot point has a geared cog wheel that allows positioning at discrete angles. While the position angles are not "infinite", there are enough teeth in the cog wheels that you have a very large number of angles to choose from.
Dec 29, 2013 by OakRidgeMan
votes
I just checked on the size of the Ipad Air, and yes, it would definitely work with that device. The stand is completely adjustable for width and height. Hope this helps.
Nov 12, 2013 by C. Noel
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers