5.0 out of 5 stars my daugher loved these
my daughter asked for these and she loves them. wears them often. they wash and dry well and hold up to many wearings so far.
Published 13 months ago by R. Dicioccio

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosplaying Falling Apart At The Seams
Published on October 11, 2012 by Fruity

5.0 out of 5 stars my daugher loved these, November 22, 2013
R. Dicioccio (Youngstown, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Portal 2 Long Fall Booties/Knee High Socks, Black & White, Shoe Size 4-10 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Socks!!!, December 31, 2012
These are so cute and wearing them will make you feel just like Chell. Very highly recomended for any portal fan and an overal great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Fall Socks, March 11, 2012
I seriously love these socks. They fit perfectly, and are very comfortable. It's fun to slide around in my kitchen with these on!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but low quality, March 7, 2013
I love the way these look and I've gotten compliments. I wear them with running capris to keep my legs warm when I run in the cold. I've only worn them a few times and they are already getting holes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosplaying Falling Apart At The Seams, October 11, 2012
I love the look of these socks. They are perfect for cosplaying as Chell. I was so excited as they arrived 3 days earlier than expected. My only concern is they do come apart at the seams between the black and white of the socks and must be washed on delicate to remain in tact. However, if you take extra care of them, the socks themselves are pretty sturdy for wearing to parties as is.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, June 1, 2012
Arrived at my door two days after I purchased them. Super cute and comfortable. I get a lot of compliments on them when I go to the arcade

5.0 out of 5 stars Got these for my girlfriend, she loves them! :D, January 14, 2014
It's pretty much exactly what is pictured. They're Chell's boots from Portal/Portal 2. She loves them and they look/feel to be of high quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the big-calfed, December 30, 2013
I have really big calves and skinny ankles, and these socks did not stretch too well. Eventually, they cut off circulation to my feet and I had to roll them down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but I think I got a bum pair?, November 8, 2013
These are really cute. I'm a huge portal fan. However, one sock was less dark than the other, like the machine that created didn't double back on the black pieces to make it dark (it looked faded). I hadn't even washed them yet :/ .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, September 20, 2013
These socks are awesome and really cute. Perfect for anyone who enjoys video games and well, cute socks. Buy them. Now.