Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
No, sorry. It does not have a touch screen.
Mar 20, 2013 by Peta
votes
Simple answer is no, it only comes with Windows 8. Nothing stopping you installing windows 7 youself if you already have a license though. Toshiba does not offer a downgrade option to Windows 7 for PCs purchased with this version of Windows 8. On the plus side, Windows 8.1 is a free upgrade coming end of June, which will rectify alot of the things about windows 8 that were annoying users. I would not want Windows 8, but 8.1 looks tolerable!
Jun 1, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
No, It does not have a fingerprint security
Jan 4, 2013 by Dalessio
votes
I just weighed it. It wasn't exact science, but according to me it's 2.5, and for sure not 4.
Dec 23, 2012 by JCIV
votes
I did not use it continuously and did not play game. With off and on using the machine about 1 -2 hr at a time, I don't have to charge the computer for the next 3 days.
Dec 23, 2012 by Chanannait P.
votes
there is the typical trial version of office if i am not wrong, but to get the full version you have to buy a key, pretty standard for new machines. I reccomend uninstalling the trial and installing any office you have handy (or buy) i did it with office 2007 and no problems so far.
Dec 29, 2012 by Vozier
votes
I've looked everywhere for the answer to this and Toshiba just says "Windows 8." However, if you go to the Toshiba website and configure your own ultrabook, it does say Windows 8 Premium for the Windows 8 option. I'm assuming that it is Windows 64 bits but wish they would actually say that. Assuming they go with the 64 might be totally wrong.
Dec 29, 2012 by Christopher A. Earle
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers