|Item Weight||5.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 7.1 x 5.4 inches|
|Item model number||450|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 year warranty|
Porter-Cable 450 1.25 HP Compact Router
|Price:||$102.73 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$124.31 (55%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications, Fixed speed, 27,000 rpm
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64-inch
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Porter-Cable 450 1.25 HP Compact Router
|Price||$102.73||$99.00||$89.99||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||x x||7.3 inches x 5.6 inches x 11.5 inches||5.75 inches x 8.31 inches x 8.31 inches||8 inches x 15 inches x 13 inches|
|Item Package Weight||5.4 pounds||5.6 pounds||4.55 pounds||8.25 pounds|
|Special Features||fixed-base||compact||Information not provided||fixed-base|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Here is why I rate it 4 stars instead of 5:
1. No variable speed. Believe it or not this matters. Many times I could have made a really good cut a perfect cut if I could have slowed the motor. Making light cuts helps when the application allows.
2. D-base not standard. If you buy this router instead of its yellow cousin order the D base too. It is a real help when doing fine edge work.
This is not a criticism but it is something else to consider if your budget only allows for one router - you can get just about any bit you want in a 1/2" shank. For smaller bits that only come in 1/4" shanks you can change to a 1/4" collet in the bigger routers. This router only takes 1/4" shank bits.
This was a new design, I was purchasing several 7310 3/4 Trim routers, and ordered one of these to give it a try...
I like the size... though I still have use for my 1 1/2 HP s and the D handle 1 3/4 HP's models , I think I'll get a few more of these as they are very handy in the shop.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good as it gets for palm routers in the $100 range. Good power. Works best to remove the best to change bits. Thats why it only gets 4 starts. Its a bit of a pain in that regard.Published 2 months ago by S. Lewis
I've had so many drill bits fall out even after cranking down and keeping it tight. It's ruined a couple of expensive projects of mine by dropping drill bits at high speed and... Read morePublished 5 months ago by michael
I love this router. Had a model 64 that I used (free hand signs) for over twenty years and finally failed with no parts available. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Shell Surgeon
Very well made compact router. Smooth starting and smooth running.Published 6 months ago by dredneb