5.0 out of 5 stars These display books are great for presenting your work!
I looked at several small photo albums and I wanted one with a very small binding, thin and very portable. This is the perfect carry-around showcase for your work.

The cover is durable plastic so your work won't get damaged and the pages are easy to insert photos / cards into.
Published on December 2, 2009 by brimar

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticker on the cover makes it unusable for professional use
The book itself is great... High quality, durable, and professional. However, there were two stickers on the front cover, one of which came off easily. The ONLY reason I give it 3 stars and not 5 is because somewhere somehow someone thought it would be a great idea to put a semi-permanent sticker on the front cover, which is virtually impossible to remove without...
Published 3 months ago by Stacey and Mike Hannigan

5.0 out of 5 stars These display books are great for presenting your work!, December 2, 2009
This review is from: Itoya Art Portfolio 5 x 7 inches Storage Display Book, 24 Sleeves for 48 Views (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars art profolio Presentation book 5x7, May 10, 2007
This was perfect for displaying my notecards which have my oil paintings photographed on them. The order was sent promptly and at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Presentation, March 14, 2011
Gwendolyn "G" (Dorchester, MA USA) - See all my reviews
Art Portfolio is the premier brand for portfolios. I was looking for a specific size to put pictures of my floral arrangements. It was the perfect fit for me to carry pictures to client meetings. It was just as described and was delivered promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 12, 2013
I love the product I would recommend this to anyone one who needs a great portfolio. The only down side is there was a price tag on it that left a huge sticky mark on it. It is still hard to get off. It makes it look less professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 5x7 Photo album, February 23, 2013
Since I am not an artist I bought this to keep my favorite 5x7 photos neat and organized. This makes a great photo album for the above mentioned size!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a small photo collection, but not fancy or hardcovered, May 1, 2012
Suzie Q (Palo Alto, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought these to make photo albums as gifts for my daughter's teachers. I didn't want something with 100s of pages, because I only had 12 items to insert and wanted the photo albums to feel complete and 'full'. Therefore, I took a chance on these instead of something with a more plush cover because they had only 24 sleeves and were the right size for my photos.

The cover is a stiff black plastic, kind of like the three-ring binders I used in college to hold my notes. It's pretty floppy and not at all fancy. There is a sleeve along the spine, which does allow for some customization. I inserted pretty colored pieces of paper, and it made the album look a bit more attractive, and I used fancy scallop-edged mounts (see: K&Company Jubilee Diecut Mat Pad) beneath my photos which added a bit of pizzazz and contrasted nicely with the black background.

I do wish it was a bit more 'expensive' looking for the purpose of a gift. I think for professional-type uses (as in a photographer using this to hold a small portfolio), the look and feel are probably perfectly adequate. For a small photo album gift as I used it, it's a trade off. The 24-sleeve size is great for a small collection of themed photos. However, there are more beautiful options on the market. Don't expect anything fancy, but there's a lot you can do with these little display books to spruce them up and add some beauty to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, March 16, 2013
I don't have a IPad or electronic device to carry with me so I opted for the old school technic and the quality of the folder has left a lasting impression on everyone who has seen it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Itoya Art Portfolio 5 x 7 inches Storage Display Book, 24 Sleeves, March 16, 2013
Great book all photographers should have them. They come in various sizes, and they keep your photos neat,clean, and in order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!, July 4, 2011
Absolutly love this product, have order in many sizes, did not disappointmet, good for the uses I intended.

Organized my photos for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Itoya Portfolios, September 28, 2012
I have been using ITOYA portfolios in many different sizes for years and find that they are perfect for showing clients various aspects of my work. I use the small 5x7 size when I want to leave a sample of my work with a client. I also like the larger sizes and the 13x19 is perfect for the large prints from my Epson 2880 Stylus Pro. They can be a bit expensive, but they give your work a professional look, and they are quite durable. I prefer the type that allow you to slip an image with a title into the spine so that it is visible on a bookshelf or lying on a table.

I found a batch of 5x7's on Amazon that were at a price I couldn't ignore. Ordered them and received them in record time. Happy with the service, and happy with the product!