Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Itoya Art Portfolio 13 x 19 inches Storage Display Book, 24 Sleeves for 48 Views
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 3, 2011
I was looking for a portfolio storage case for my artwork. The portfolio was perfect for my 18 by 12" sketches that was in my sketch book. The quality is excellent! Receive it in perfect condition.
on March 5, 2009
This product is the second one that I purchased. Great product, holds up well and is the perfect storage for large photos and posters.
on November 21, 2013
This is my second Itoya portfolio. It is compact in depth, classy looking, easily transportable and appropriately sized for my projects.The artwork slides in and out of the sleeves easily, without any stress on the protective covers or damage to my artwork.
on November 20, 2008
If you have a collection of Fillmore and other music posters, this is for you! Protects and displays all in one. This size fits Fillmore posters.
on March 20, 2016
This portfolio is made very well. The only thing is that the sleeves do not allow an accurate view of the photos and I still need to pull them out. I would order them again unless I can find a better one somewhere else.
on June 20, 2015
Buy this one, not the other Itoya profilio...

This is a great portfolio. It has sturdy pages, can hold multiple prints, and the pages don't split. The other Itoya 'profolio' on the other hand, is highly problematic and difficult to use, and will fall apart very shortly (see my other review on itoya)
on May 19, 2014
My friend is an artist and I bought 3 of these for her because she is unorganized and it frustrates her. She is very picky when she DOES get things together and she is very selective. She liked them so much, she purchased 4 more. They are perfectly functional for what she wants and keeps all her work organized and professional looking.
on April 24, 2016
These are great when you buy them but once you take it to a convention it will get wear and tear very quickly. And the plastic sleeves rip easy if you slide out prints and originals with minor frequency. Also as people look through your work the sleeves will get dirty inside and out fairly quickly. It's great purchase for the price but not in the long run. Expect to be buying these on a regular basis. Infact I'd recommend buying one for every convention you attend.
on December 16, 2015
I bought a lot of art work at anime expo and I had no idea where to store it since I'm not a fan of rolling it up or getting it laminated.

This art portfolio fits great if you have larger pictures or artwork. There are 24 pages that you can use front and back or put more than one art work inside.
on December 24, 2015
The plastic on the outside edge is damaged and peeling. The inside is great, but I'd planned on using this for presentations to clients. The outside looks damaged way more than "new" should be.