Portland Design Works offers the power of an LED automobile taillight in a smaller package.
- Requires the on/off button to be depressed for 1.5 seconts to be turned on or off so the light doesn't unintentionally get turned on when stowed in a bag or satchel
Built with a powerful 1.0-watt Nichia LED bulb in red, the Radbot 1000 from Portland Design Works defends you and your bike against rear collisions with three eye-catching modes. Running with two AAA batteries, the Radbot offers runtimes of 30 hours in flashing mode and 15 hours in steady modes. The Radbot's precision Euro reflector, meanwhile, maintains your visibility even when the LED is not illuminated. The Radbot comes complete with a backpack clip as well as a rack, seatpost, and seatstay mount so that it is easy to secure to your bike or your person. The on/off switch must be held for 1.5 seconds, preventing the Radbot from being accidentally turned on in your pocket or bag when not in use. Built to withstand all weather conditions, the Radbot carries a lifetime warranty against defects from Portland Design Works.
- Nichia brand 1.0 watt red LED
- Modes: zZz, zZzPOP!, cornea blitz, and rock steady
- Runtimes: 30 hours flashing; 15 hours steady
- 1.5 send hold switch prevents light from turning on unintentionally
- Euro reflector--conforms to EU standards
- Rack, seatpost and seatstay mounts
- Backpack clip
- Power: two AAA batteries (included)
What's in the Box?
Radbot 1000 Taillight, two AAA batteries, backpack clip, rack, seatpost and seatstay mounts