The Spaceship offers your choice of steady or flashing modes, and runs for more than 100 hours on two AA batteries (included). The light--which includes a Mission Control QR bracket that fits 22mm to 31.8mm handlebars--measures 3.85 by 1.61 by 1.38 and weighs 3.2 ounces.
The Radbot 500 offers three modes--zZz, zZzPOP!, and rock steady--and comes with rack, seat post, and seat stay mounts along with a backpack clip. The Radbot 500 runs on two AAA batteries (included), measures 1.42 by 1.57 by 3.22 inches, and weighs 2.2 ounces.
- Requires the on/off button to be depressed for 1.5 seconts to be turned on or off so the light doesn't unintentionally get turned on when stowed in a bag or satchel
- Spaceship Headlight features one White and one Blue LED for improved visibility in varying light conditions
- RADBOT 500 Taillight offers high quality Nichia LEDs
- Mounting brackets for all sizes of handle bars and seatposts included
- Run time is 100 hours
- 2 AA and 2 AAA Alkaline batteries included
|Battery||2 AA/2 AAA|