5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo funny
The DVDs were well protected and in tact. They play well. This is a great comic show. Fred and Carrie are extremely talented and brilliant in a comic style reminiscent of Tracy Ulman , The Kids In The Hall and a little (benign) splash oh Sasha Cohen Baren (Borat). My boyfriend and I are addicted to this show!
Published on January 10, 2013 by Geralyn R. Estren

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be deceived.
Another reviewers had it correct. This box set is a trick. While the picture makes it looks like a normal, two-box set, in reality it's one normal set and shoddy paper envelope type thing. I mean really, why do I want to pay for a series set that's going to get scratched just from me pulling it out of the box. So disappointing.
Published on December 9, 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be deceived., December 9, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Packaging for the 2-Pack is shoddy, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
Season 1 is in a standard DVD box. Season 2 is in a cardboard digi-pack of different height/width than that of a standard box, and it's thinner than it appears in the picture. It's not exactly a matching set. They are packaged together with a strip of paper around them, and shrink-wrapped. When mine arrived, the Season 2 digi-pack was bending under the pressure of the shrink-wrap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo funny, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars ♥ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) If you love to poke fun at hipsters and hipster lifestyle the show is perfect! ಠ_ಠ, January 5, 2015
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
If you love to hate on hipsters this show is hilarious. I started watching the show over the last week because Fred was a guest on Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld. And I knew Fred from Saturday Night Live very little but just the way He talk about the show maybe want to check it out and I'm happy to say that I love it. I'm not somebody was totally down on hipsters but they do things that tend to annoy me a little bit and I get a big chuckle out of how they are portrayed on this show.

Just an all-around hilarious look at the offbeat life of the modern hipster.

5.0 out of 5 stars super fun show, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
the packaging is not an issue for me. this show is hilarious and smart...even sweet sometimes. if you like quirky comedy, buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, January 18, 2015
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
I absolutely love Portlandia. My sense of humor is somewhat twisted so this is right up my alley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 20, 2014
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
Season 2 wasn't in a nice box, but I keep DVDs in a large case, so it was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack, August 31, 2013
Mary D. Blackwell (Boise, Idaho United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
I loved watching each n' every episode of this! Portlandia is both quirky & hysterical... I love both Fred Armisted and Carry Brownstein in all their various incarnations.

5.0 out of 5 stars When you need a dose of laughter, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
Love , love, love Portlandia!!!!! Now I can have a dose of laughter as needed!!! I Strongly recommend this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait til season 3 is released..., April 25, 2013
This review is from: Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack (DVD)
I'm a PSU mom & get a kick out of visiting the filming locations while visiting my son~hilarious skits & lots of laughs!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack
Portlandia S1/S2 DVD 2-pack by Various (DVD - 2012)
$24.95 $17.87