Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on July 3, 2010
I became enamored of New Zealand through descriptions in the books of Mary Scott and Essie Summers, and I had seen the occasional photograph of the country. When I read the description of this book, I knew I had to have it.
The quality of the book is exceptional, the pictures are absolutely beautiful and bring the varied scenery of that amazing country close to you.
If you are planning a trip to New Zealand, if you are just interested in New Zealand or if you want to see something breathtakingly beautiful, buy this book!

Warning for New Zealanders: Unless you want to be overrun by visitors, do not give this book to relatives and friends. Anyone looking at it must want to come and see the sights pictured.
on February 19, 2016
This book features brilliant photography of stunning landscapes. Brief captions and text give a general idea of the nature of an area, and the pictures much of the story. This book not as informative as a good guide book, and not as dramatic as fiction, but the quality of the photography gives the reader inspiring images to savor.
on January 14, 2013
I bougth it after a trip to NZ because even though I took a couple of good cameras with me, it's almost impossible to capture the depth and beauty of the landscapes. I use this book to complement the pictures that I took.
There are some much more expensive books that I couldn't look at, but this one meets perfectly what I was looking for.
Check the size of the book to make sure that you know what you are getting. It's not one of those huge books. It's about the size of an A4 sheet of paper.
on April 27, 2013
I bought this as a gift for friends with whom I had vacationed in New Zealand. I looked through it when I received it, and thought that it captured what we had seen and experienced. When my friends received it, they called immediately, very excited and absolutely loving every page. I spent a lot of time searching for a photographic book on NZ, and this exceeded my expectations. I am going to order one for myself!
on August 29, 2014
Fast shipping and excellent packaging.
The book was listed as being in good condition, but it was near perfect!
Very, very happy with my 2nd hand book purchase.

The volume itself is beautiful...the pictures were quite breathtaking. Would mAke anyone want to visit this beautiful country.
on February 27, 2014
After a week traversing this wonderful country We wanted photos far superior to any I could take, to remind us of its incomparable beauty. We got it! Wonderful book. Thank you
on September 9, 2015
Not so much hating the book but I paid a small fortune for it just to have the giftee give it back because I spent so much. Then I come back on and see them for a fraction of the cost of what I paid. Made me a little sick to my stomach.
on November 22, 2014
Photography is beautiful in this book!
on June 7, 2014
I thought I was ordering a new book, but when I got the book, it had pencil scribbles on 3 pages. I planned on giving the book to a friend for her birthday, but that didn't work out.
on September 6, 2014