|Item Weight||0.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||PET0301SSP|
|Batteries||1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Specification Met||HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.3B|
Portta PET0301SSP 3-Port HDMI Switch Switcher Video/Audio Switch Hub Box for HDTV 1080P
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Able to connect up to 3 HDMI devices to just 1 HDMI port on your HDTV/monitor. Automatically switch to the device that is powered on first.
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p graphics and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieveable
- Support 1080p FullHD and 12-bit deep colour, retaining the crispy clear images. High performance up to 2.5Gbps. No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality.
- Mini size so it doesn't occupy much space or look messy. Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of HDMI cables.
- Power Requirement: No power needed. Brand New with 1 Year Warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For the price, it's well worth it. If you order this box, don't forget to get another cable to connect from the output port to the in port on your tv.
Amazing product. I hope to always have one for all my TV's.
So after a good 4 months of usage, the intermittent black-out and shutoffs has been more common and happens 2-3 time every time we watch TV for 3+ hours. Changing my rating from a 3-star review to a 2-star review. 2-star instead of 1-star because it works when it does. There is a reason why some hi-quality HDMI 3-in-1 switch sell for as high as $300. Go figure :)
Also I need to note that this is a passive powered switch, meaning it relies on your source in-put signal for power. If your source in-put signal does not have HDMI power, then this thing will not work with it. The PlayStation 4 is a good example of such HDMI input.
First and foremost, this device doesn't include its own output pigtail HDMI connector, so you'll need to order a shorty HDMI cable - kinda obvious from the picture. I've generally had success with this switch, but sometimes the automatic switcher doesn't activate, so I have to inconveniently walk up to the entertainment center and manually set the device. Also, it sometimes flicker black specs of random black dots on the screen. Only happens when the device is set to the Blu-Ray player or cable box. Finally, it occasionally flickers on and off, sometime 2-5 seconds at a time, prompting my television set to indicate that the HDMI device "has been turned off"; happens with all connected HDMI devices from the Blu-Ray to cable box to Wii U. I've been using it for a month and have had 90% seamless performance with it. The remainder 10% proves to be a bit more of an annoyance than an inconvenience. If you're short on cash and looking for a cost efficient method to expand your HDMI device connectivity, this gadget will do. However, if you can fork out a little more, I'd recommend looking for something of higher quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Having many different devices in my room that connect to my laptop and tv, means that whenever I want to go from playing Xbox on my TV to my monitor I have to take it out and plug... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Oscar Rojas
Works perfectly with Xbox One and Xbox 360. Flickers and cuts out with Blu-ray player. I switched to other inputs, that worked with other devices and by itself, but the connection... Read morePublished 15 days ago by DocJ
I was just a slight, and I truely mean a slight dissapointed that it didnt autoswitch from one signal to the next but I love it none the less. Read morePublished 23 days ago by R & B
After several minutes begin to drop signal on a regular basis.
Bought 2 of them, both do the same thing.
I'd skip these. Read more