New York Times Bestselling author Shirzad Chamine is Chairman of CTI, the largest coach-training organization in the world. CTI has trained coaches and managers in most of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as faculty at Stanford and Yale business schools. A preeminent C-suite advisor, Shirzad has coached hundreds of CEOs and their executive teams. Prior to running CTI, he was the CEO of an enterprise software company. His background includes PhD studies in neuroscience in addition to a BA in psychology, an MS in electrical engineering, and an MBA from Stanford, where he lectures.
Our Neurologist son recommended it to us; I bought for my wife and me - and we appreciate it tremendously. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Steven Derek MacKinnon Orr
This book saved my life...I use these techniques daily. Love love this book!Published 1 month ago by S. R.
As the writer says, changing your life is only 20% know-how, the other 80% is DOING it. It's like reading about exercising versus doing the exercise. Read morePublished 1 month ago by SC
I found it to the most helpful self help book I've ever read and I've been reading self help books for 30 years. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Margie
What ever your purpose and interest is . . you like it or you don't.Published 1 month ago by Practically Done
Cant figure out how to purchase, don't care about free. Downloaded app, it wont let me purchase either. Any way to buy cds? Congratulations amazon. Read morePublished 1 month ago by michael e savard
In a time where most everyone wants to talk about intelligence in some form or another, this book explores it just as the speaker (author) did, in an attainable way. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Doc Ellis