5.0 out of 5 stars Possess Your Promised Land
A must read for all who have been "hindered" in the possessing of God's promises--whether it is personal, physical, emotional or spiritual. This book informs you of the hindrances that you need to address in your life to overcome and POSSESS!
Published on January 6, 2007 by E. Daniel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for some, but not for me
I have many friends who rave about this book. I myself found it difficult to finish. The depictions of the demons specified in the book seem to overlap. It also left me a little paranoid that maybe they were lurking behind everyone that I know. It just was not helpful to me in my walk.
Published 18 months ago by T kiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Possess Your Promised Land, January 6, 2007
This review is from: Possessing Your Promised Land: Learn to defeat your hidden enemies (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Presentation of Canaan!, February 5, 2014
Even when this book was written just a few years ago, it is really a good presentation of the "Heavenly Life" available for the Christian while still living on Earth!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for some, but not for me, December 24, 2012

Possessing Your Promised Land: Learn to defeat your hidden enemies
Possessing Your Promised Land: Learn to defeat your hidden enemies by Fuchsia T. Pickett (Hardcover - August 7, 2003)
$12.99 $11.62