Possible New Changeling Detective Book

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 11, 2011 12:28:15 PM PDT
On Elaine Cunningham's website she's posted that she's considering writing and e-publishing a new GiGi book. Yay!

The first two books (Shadows in the Darkness & Shadows in the Starlight) are now available in e format and are really good urban fantasy. They remind me of the early Anita Blake books before Laurell K Hamilton wrecked the storyline.

Tor published them before UF really took off and did a terrible job marketing them. I hoped that they'd re-release them during the height of UF and let her finish the story - but no luck.

Every few months I've been dropping by Elaine's site hoping to read about a new book in the series. So I'm super excited to find out I may finally be able to read more about GiGi, Jason and Ian.

Since there is so much work involved in writing an e pubbing a novel, this all depends on how good of a reader response Elaine receives. So if you'd like to read about what happens next, drop by Elaine's site and let her know.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Sep 11, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Shadows in the Starlight (Changeling)
Shadows in the Starlight (Changeling) by Elaine Cunningham (Hardcover - January 24, 2006)
3.2 out of 5 stars   (12)