Even though most people in the world are looking for ways to be happy, they tend to look in the wrong places. It starts with their definition of happiness.
What is Happiness?
Many people think that happiness is about being entertained or distracted. They play games or go to parties constantly to try to keep the world at bay. In actuality, happiness is about being connected. It's about finding a reason to have a purpose driven life. Being happy isn't about putting on a pretend smile and faking a positive attitude, it's about finding reasons for your positive thoughts. Becoming more joyful is not a quick fix, but it is possible.
How Can I Be Happy in the Real World?
Becoming happy, whether it's right after college or when you're nearing retirement age, is the result of constant work. Building up happiness is like building up a muscle. If you ignore it, it withers. If you put effort into it on a consistent basis, over time that muscle will grow. This book contains 35 exercises related to improving multiple aspects of happiness from how to be positive to figuring out your life purpose.
The exercises are formatted as a sort of happiness workout plan to help in the following areas:
- Keeping your negative thoughts at bay and learning to control your emotions
- Finding things to like about the job you hate and how to quit it to start a job you love
- Loving the one you're with and strengthening your family's happiest memories
- Learning more about yourself and what you're good at without requiring a masters degree
- Embracing silence in a world overrun by digital doohickeys
- Finding time and energy to embrace your creative side and live your dreams
- Making your beliefs inclusive and turning to spirituality for health and wealth
Today is the day to start learning the ways to be happy. Start your new happier life by scrolling up and buying this book today.
Author Bryan Cohen has extensively researched the subject of fulfillment and his exercises draw from some of the best material on there on how to change your life for the better. His books on writing, life improvement and happiness have sold over 13,000 copies.