5.0 out of 5 stars sweet colors!
They're post it notes. Best little sticky note pads there are in my opinion.
I end up leaving a lot of notes since i tend to miss my hubby everyday. We work opposite shifts so leaving notes on anything important or just simply saying i miss you is a DAILY thing.
They're cheaper on here or you get more for your money, however you wanna look at it.
Plus i...
Published 9 months ago by Gamergirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Whoops, I prefer super sticky
I prefer the super-sticky post-its. These are not super sticky, I bought them by accident. They are easy to mistake.
Published 15 months ago by AD203

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet colors!, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Post-It Notes 654-5UC 3" x 3", Five 100-Sheet Pads - Ultra Colors (Office Product)
They're post it notes. Best little sticky note pads there are in my opinion.
Plus i love the colors! Not just basic yellow or pink!
The purple can be kind of hard to read blue pen on but id buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work, March 6, 2014
They're post-it notes; how much can you say? I tried stickies programs on the computer, but there's just something about a real paper note sticking on the shelf in front of me that makes things more official! The bright colors catch my eye so I don't miss my reminders.

3.0 out of 5 stars Whoops, I prefer super sticky, July 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars AS ADVERTISED, August 5, 2013
They're post-it notes. You write on them, pull them off and stick 'em to stuff. Handy item to have around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the ultra colors!, January 23, 2013
I accidentally ordered the 5 pack, which I realize is not the best deal for price.

I'm still very happy.

These Post-It notes are very pretty, and I like having the bright colors. The green doesn't really look like the mint green in the picture (at least on my monitor screen); it is more of a neon green. Also, the yellow is not as golden. I actually already had Post-Its in the standard Post-It yellow color AND a golden color and this is kind of in between--more golden, but not orangey. If you've bought "ultra" specifically, you may already have these precise colors, but it you have a different set, you may get a slightly slightly different color. I love getting as many different colors as I can, so this was a pleasant surprise.

These notes work best with markers, I think. I used them with regular pen and only some of the colors show up well; yellow and green do. Purple is dark enough that the pen writing is nearly lost. That kind of defeats the purpose of having a bold color note somewhere...if the writing is not immediately obvious.

I see that some reviews complain about 1/2 size pads. They didn't order this product. These pads are the normal thickness. Also, these are not "super-sticky" pads, they are the regular adhesive, and they work great.

4.0 out of 5 stars post-its, February 25, 2014
These are post its - the work, they are what they are - you know what they are - that's it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 31, 2013
The price is cheaper than at Staples. On another note, these stickies are large and colorful. Definitely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Stack of Post-Its, September 14, 2014
For some reason I was expecting them to be separated (blonde moment), product came exactly as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy anniversary love, September 24, 2014
I couldn't think of a way to greet my wife "happy anniversary" on the best way. Last anniversary, she has the best gift for me, which made me feel so small. I gave her a necklace while she gave me a surprise party. She made a video of us and sang for me in front of everyone. But she cried when she saw the necklace I gave her. She appreciated it so much. I love her for being that.

What I thought is to make her realize how much I love her and what are the things that I love about her. I write each of it on every sheet and posted it everywhere in the house. She cried again and I think it is the best way to make her remember how much I love her.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pulled the paper off the book page straight through to the other side!, October 24, 2014
I recently bought a new set of post its and was using them to include notes in a book I'm reading. I put one on the page and immediately took it off and it pulled off the paper beneath completely through to the other side. I can't read an entire paragraph anymore! I'm OCD about the state of my books (thus using post its instead of writing on the book directly) and now my brand book is is ruined. I'm going to start looking for other companies that make these type of notes.