5.0 out of 5 stars Note the 4" x 6" tropical Post-Its (4 pack)
About this item:

* Measurements: 4" x 6"
* Glue: The "sticky" is on the 4" end and will even stick to wood cabinets/doors
* Colors: Tropical blue, green, pink, purple
* Lines: Similar to common school notebook paper; not dark

Uses:

* Grocery list
* "To do" list
* Phone messages
* Easy-to-see notes to post...
Published 22 months ago by Lori Parker

2.0 out of 5 stars Why is there no description of the number of pages per pad?
I find it fascinating that the product description contains no mention of the number of pages per pad. When I'm shopping for office supplies, it certainly helps to know how many pages are on the pad so that comparisons can be made with other brands. The fact that no page count is provided is enough for me to avoid purchasing this product.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Why is there no description of the number of pages per pad?, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Post-It Recycled Super Sticky Lined Notes , 4 x 6-Inches, Assorted Tropical Colors, 4-Pads/Pack (4621-4SST) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Note the 4" x 6" tropical Post-Its (4 pack), April 1, 2013

Uses:

* Grocery list
* "To do" list
* Phone messages
* Easy-to-see notes to post anywhere; the color of the paper will snag their attention
* Purse-size note pad (and it's cute!)

What they'll stick to:

* Fridge
* Cabinets
* Doors/walls
* Windows
* Computer/TV screen
* Desk/table
* Books, CDs, DVDs
* Anything that isn't wet or dusty

Here is a thought that may be revolutionary for some families. Most blind people learned to write in school. So, why don't they leave messages at home? Not everyone has a recorder lying around the house, but handwriting is another story. Use these Post-It notes for the blind person in the family to write that phone message on, leave a "I'm gone next-door," or "Need to buy pizza." It can be done; I don't stay on the lines at all, but I write clearly enough to be read and understood. Oh, the computer talks (if you were wondering how a blind person is on Amazon).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is great for basics, November 11, 2011
S. Post (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
These notes were precisly what I wanted and since the need wasn't urgent, I was grateful to just oder from amazon and have them arrive at my door. I use these note for everything - on my mirror to remind me of an encouraging quote I want to memorize, on my refrigerator to record items I need to pick up on the next grocery-shopping day, on the outside of an audio book box to keep track of the date the book needs to be returned to the library and to record where I stopped listening to a CD so I'll know where to start when I return to the book. Thanks for making basic items conveniently available at the best prices, Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 23, 2013
I always use pot-it notes because I have a memory issue, so I have them everywhere in my house. I love these best because they have lines on them. Great product,

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, June 30, 2013
Yes, they stick. I like to post note on my car dash and on the front door. After all, that's the purpose of sticky notes. The regular would just fall off. Super sticky work. I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be organized and green at same time, April 10, 2013
I switched to these super sticky notes because as I'm sure all of us know, the traditional ones have a nasty habit of falling off if not used for just another piece of paper. Nice size for us extensive note takers and you can feel good about recycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Post-It junkie, March 10, 2013
I use a couple dozen a day and come home with a shirt pocket full of notes, cause they are faster than technology. Love this size for grocery shopping lists too! Knock-off's have the wrong consistency on the glue and the rip-off variety will leave a nice color on your shirt if you forget to remove them. No more cheap-o's for me. The real deal or nothing!

5.0 out of 5 stars A reason for everything, November 8, 2013
I use a different color for almost everything I do. I have purple for my blog, Blue for my to do list, Yellow for groceries and green for I have to write it down or I'll forget it, :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Brand name sticky notes can always be relied upon.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO SPOT, May 28, 2014
These post-it notes are large enough to hold a lot of info and bright enough to spot easily on a messy desk or....the fridge. Stick-um is good and sticky too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›