Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 14 Pads|Color: Jaipur Collection|Change

on February 21, 2011
These are exactly what you expect, 3x3 yellow Post-it Original Note pads. Each pad is 100 sheets and there are 12 pads in this package. I won't have to buy more for 10 years!
on January 5, 2013
First of all the light yellow color is soo pleasing on the eyes. Then they hit you with the 3" by 3" size! WOW! As a kicker, they throw in a little bit of semi-sticky glue that allows the sticky-note to be applied time and time again!! Who invented that, some super genius space alien???

As far as write-ability goes, the light yellow background boldly shows off both a blue ball-point or even a No.2 pencil - SPACE-AGE STUFF!

Finally, I can't say enough about the sheer number of Post-It notes included in this little 3 by 6 pack. 12 pads at 100 Post-Its each. You guys from NASA calculated that right, 1,200 Post-It notes in one handy package! Thats enough to annotate every single page of The Lord of the RIngs Trilogy and still have 63 Post-Its left over for making pencil flags, doll house window shades, or even one helluva Möbius strip!

The folks at 3M got this one right.
on January 21, 2011
I have tried every type of post notes and by far, there are none better than the Post-It brand. Save your money and buy the best from the beginning.
on January 13, 2015
These are NOT the colors shown. The colors I recieved are MUCH darker. Unless I use a sharpie, I can't imagine most eyes would be able to see the writing very well. I'm disappointed. This was an "add-on" item from amazon. I don't feel like going through the trouble of returning, but instead I'll give them away. I would have much preferred even the standard boring yellow to these. The red looks like a dark brick red. I feel like the other colors are just as dark (besides the egg yellow). I'm attaching a picture so you can see what I mean.
review image
These guys make my life worth living. Without a constant stream of Post-it notes, my life would be a sad shambles. Especially in a work environment, these notes are essential. I live these because the colors appeal to me (I've never been a big fan of the weak Gatorade colored originals) and make it even more enjoyable to leave notes on my and others desks.

Easily one of the best inventions of the 20th century (right up there with playdough) Post-its are fantastic.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon January 30, 2010
I guess almost everybody uses Post-it Notes. They're quite handy and I wish I'd invented it. The colors in this pack are as nice as they get. That leaves price. I compared price against the other major online office supply vendors and this was the best.

I'd recommend this product to anybody, especially because the price was good. Post-it notes come in handy and it seems that everybody uses them. You run through them but they seem to last awhile since these packs have so many individual notes to peel off.

The price is right. I checked.
VINE VOICEon April 21, 2011
Size: 6 Pads|Color: Helsinki Collection|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love color - brights, neutrals, pastels, basics, mixtures, etc. I am thankful that we have lots of colors to choose from, and that we don't live in a black and white world, or that we only had one color to choose from. I live in a color world.

These particular Post-It Notes are an assortment of pastel colors. I love blue, yellow, pink.

I color-code a lot. Sometimes I don't necessarily color-code, but I love having an assortment of colors to choose from just so I don't get bored with the same color.

I love these Pastel Post-It Notes.

And also, they are recycled, so that makes them even better!
77 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2015
What you see is what you get, just basic post it notes. They stick very nicely, and the colors add a nice pop to my notes. I find myself in constant need of these, so I purchased the 14 pack of the Jaipur collection. The colors may be a little dark for some people, especially if you plan on writing with pencil, but writing in black pen shows wonderfully. These will probably last me a pretty long time, and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
review image
on January 23, 2013
I accidentally ordered the 5 pack, which I realize is not the best deal for price.

I'm still very happy.

These Post-It notes are very pretty, and I like having the bright colors. The green doesn't really look like the mint green in the picture (at least on my monitor screen); it is more of a neon green. Also, the yellow is not as golden. I actually already had Post-Its in the standard Post-It yellow color AND a golden color and this is kind of in between--more golden, but not orangey. If you've bought "ultra" specifically, you may already have these precise colors, but it you have a different set, you may get a slightly slightly different color. I love getting as many different colors as I can, so this was a pleasant surprise.

These notes work best with markers, I think. I used them with regular pen and only some of the colors show up well; yellow and green do. Purple is dark enough that the pen writing is nearly lost. That kind of defeats the purpose of having a bold color note somewhere...if the writing is not immediately obvious.

I see that some reviews complain about 1/2 size pads. They didn't order this product. These pads are the normal thickness. Also, these are not "super-sticky" pads, they are the regular adhesive, and they work great.
on January 12, 2012
I will admit that I may have a secret love for office supplies. In a nutshell, here's what I thought of the Post-it Notes, assorted ultra colors pack.

GOOD
- nice color selection
- colors tend to stay bright and vivid and don't fade
- strong adhesive means you can move them around and they maintain their stickiness
- unlike some of the other color packs, there's an even amount of each color in these packs

BAD
- pricey compared to the traditional Canary Yellow