on December 30, 2010
Verified Purchase
I thought the price was decent for one pad of 25 sheets, and self-stick artwork is genius! Ordered it on Monday, got it by Wednesday, and boy was I surprised at what I found in the box...

The description specifically states "INCLUDES 1 PAD." The box actually had SIX pads, all shrink-wrapped together, 25 sheets EACH. I only wish we ordered these before Christmas - they would have made great gifts for all the kids. At less than $1 a pad, what a deal!

Also, because the description is lacking (although I should have guessed, since it's made by Post-It), the sticky part is only about a 2-inch wide strip spanning the top of each sheet, so you can really only hang them horizontally. Kind of like a gigantic post-it note. I was expecting the entire back to be self-stick. Still, the sticky part stuck to the wall really well - much better than a regular post-it note.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations