5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt, Feels fine, Looks fine
I have been using it for about 5 days and it feels pretty fine, but check well for the sizes. I can describe them in these two ways:

Small: you are thin and small

Large: you are chubby or big

Published 23 months ago by Antonio Zamora Rodriguez

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not last long
Published on November 2, 2012 by Lia

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not last long, November 2, 2012
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
I loved this product from the beginning... it helped me feel great and has improved my overall posture. But the product does not hold up. I have been wearing it for about 30 minutes to one hour a day, nearly every day and after about 3 weeks of wear it started to come apart. Because I really like how improved I feel when I do wear it, I attempted to duck tape the areas that were pulling apart to repair them (really one should not have to do this after 3 weeks). This only sort of repairs the item. I will be trying out the straighten up one from Sky Mall next when the duck tape no longer holds it together anymore.. as it is the same concept, but hopefully will last longer, $39 is way to much money for an item that does not hold up when being used.

1.0 out of 5 stars Interesting design, If you like to wear a blood pressure cuff, July 10, 2012
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
Not to sure this trains your muscles and shoulders back into better posture. You lose the ability to use your arms out in front because the brace restricts movement that way. If you wear it to long it gets hot around the cuffs due to the material used, don't wear it outside in the heat cause you will sweat under the cuffs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless - does not work at all, October 12, 2012
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
So I took a chance on this as there was some good feedback. Now I'm writing this bad feedback and will ship back hopefully for a refund as it is useless.

It's not even positioned right to help with posture. If you hold your arms on your side you won't even feel this thing on you.

When tightened all it can be tightened you still barely feel it there.

This company stated it costs $5 to make this product and the Shark Tank show. It should cost around $14.95 based on its quality. They are over charging for a low quality piece of junk that doesn't work.

I believe the positive feedback is solely made by the owners. No way anyone would give this 4-5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortably life-changing, December 19, 2012
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
Saw this on Shark Tank. My boyfriend decided to give it a try. We ordered the large size, (he has very muscular arms) and it fit but barely. It took some getting used to, as it makes your arms very sweaty where the neoprene bands are. It was hard to figure out exactly where on the arms to place them and how much to adjust the back. After about a week of playing around with it, we figured out the positioning. It gently reminds him to stand up/sit up straight. The only complaint is that his arms get hot and sweaty. I would not reccommend this if you have very sensitive skin.

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult to put on, February 8, 2014
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
It takes me & hubby to tighten enough where it is doing any good! Very difficult for one person to put on, tighten. Bought a large but I do not believe it is the right fit as we need to tighten more but can't. Really not worth the money spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get excited about it - then annoyed that you paid that much for it!, February 12, 2013
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
At first, My wife was excited about wearing this. I went to put it on her and found that the main strap across the back was too long for her. I used duct tape to remedy this. No big deal, right?

Well, it served more as a "reminder" that you need to have better posture. She's a teacher at school. You could not wear this thing bending down to pick up toys and books. I had to laugh at her trying to bend down and get things off the floor. Kind of looked like edward scissorhands trying to pick up paper off the ground.

Real cute attempt at posture assistance, but severely overpriced.

I will find another use for it if she doesn't use it. Probably a garbage can lid holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt, Feels fine, Looks fine, January 8, 2013

Small: you are thin and small

Large: you are chubby or big

In my case I have to say that I can wear it for about 4 to 5 hours straight, until I feel the pressure of the armbands a bit uncomfortable. Normally I use it only when I am at the computer working.

I like how it looks, I mean, If I use it in the office I dont feel like I'm looking like an idiot or some kind ... It looks more like if you have knee band or a elbow protector.

At the begging you will have no idea of how to put it on you, but trust me, later you will put it on and off very easy

CONS:
I think this product can be improved a lot and for the price, it could be made of a better material.

2.0 out of 5 stars returned it., January 10, 2014
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
saw it on shark tank. thought it good idea. was not. annoying to wear. uncomfortable. returned it. see intelliskin shirt. much better.

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE PRODUCT, November 18, 2013
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
TERRIBLE!!! DOES NOT FIT PROPERLY...UNCOMFORTABLE.....ROUGH TEXTURE ON SIN OF ARMS...TOTALLY BADLY PRODUCED PRODUCT.. I WILL RETURN IT AND NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE,,,,THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMAZON WHO I GREATLY RESPECT FOR THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
THANKS YOU
LILLIAN

4.0 out of 5 stars Stant Tall, March 3, 2013
This review is from: PostureNOW Large (Health and Beauty)
This is great to remind me to stand straight. It is
comfortable and fairly discrete. I feel better when I am
wearing long sleves and a jacket.

PostureNOW Large