- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Anness (November 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754801721
- ISBN-13: 978-0754801726
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,644,318 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Potato: The Definitive Guide to Potatoes and Potato Cooking Hardcover – November 1, 1999
Cooking in the New Year
Explore these great cookbooks from the publisher of The Food Lab.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a well-produced, profusely illustrated and very informative book not simply giving many great recipes, but with an introductory section on the history of the potato,its... Read morePublished on July 25, 2011 by Kerno