Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Mr. Potato Head the Amazing Spider-Man Spud Toy” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $12.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Mr. Potato Head the Amazing Spider-Man Spud Toy
|Price:||$13.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- His starch enemies better watch out when this amazing mash is on a mission
- Dress the potato you love as your friendly neighborhood Spider Spud hero
- You can even mix and match all the parts to create your own wacky looks
- Mr. Potato Head toy comes with all the mix-and-match parts to make your friendly neighborhood Spider Spud hero, or your own wacky looks
- Potato body comes with 1 pair of eyes, 2 arms, pants with feet, web and spider suit
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Just like when my kids were little, my grandkids now
are learning. Nothing but good things to say...
It's Mr Potato Head
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a cute toy but not the best quality. I gave it as a gift and they loved it. Great toy or little gag gift for a marvel spiderman fanaticPublished 19 days ago by Lauren A.
only 4 stars because the box was damaged but great product so I removed from box and he protects my roomPublished 1 month ago by Ian Richard Jones
Mr. Potato Head has come a long way since I was a little kid. When I was little, we had to use real potatoes (and there was no Spiderman). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cyclist
what can i say, it mr. potato spiderman. my son loves it, he actually calls him fat spiderman.Published 1 month ago by Jay