Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mr. Potato Head Star Wars Artoo - Potatoo
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 15, 2007
It's a great toy to go with the other star wars potato head toys. Probably more for comic enjoyment than role playing or educational value. It'd be nice if all of them hade a sound chip to make the noises from star wars. It is well-built like all the potato heads, but not alot of interchangeable parts. Overall alot of fun for star wars fanatics.
on October 11, 2015
Cute but not as clever as Darth Tater or Spudtrooper. But still a delightful twist to the world of Star Wars.
This figure is also smaller than the named above and does not come with a back side storage compartment.
on January 24, 2007
I love this! The thing about it that I was not expecting was that it is smaller than Darth Tater and the Spudtrooper, but what do you expect, so was R2-D2!
on March 16, 2011
I bought this as a funny gift for my husband, since he's a Star Wars fanatic (I previously purchased Darth Tater for him). When Artoo-Potatoo came in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised that it was bigger than I had expected. A fun gift for all ages.
on January 12, 2009
Our daughter loves this little guy. She is a huge fan of Star Wars and really loves to take apart and rebuild this guy. The only negative...we keep losing Princess Tater because of her small size (she doesn't play with that much anyways). If you have a two year old addict to Star Wars like we do this toy is highly recommended!
on June 20, 2008
I collect R2D2s, so had to have this one. Missed out when it made its way thru the stores, so was glad to still find it on line.
I have everything from salt and pepper shakers to 3D puzzles, but needed the potato head.
Would enjoy having all the potato head line, but time and expense prohibit that, so will settle for adding this one to my R2D2 collection.
on October 14, 2007
This is another great variation on Mr. Potatohead and a treat for Star Wars fans, but don't even think of paying over $10 for it. You can buy it for that or less at any local toystore. I'm surprised that a great company like Amazon allows marketplace stores to even offer it at more than three times retail.
on August 23, 2007
We already had the Darth Tater and the Spud Trooper, so we were happy to see an Artoo-Potatoo and obtained it for our collection. It holds up well to play and the pieces stay in the potato. My son was a bit disappointed that the back didn't open, though. Overall a lot of fun!
on November 4, 2006
The StarWars Mr.Potato Head is great. My kids at school love having him representing the Star Wars books in the library. He stands with Darth Tater and Spud Trooper.
on March 25, 2009
My Husband and I are both Sci-Fi fans and for some reason he's been calling me "Tater" and our little girl "Tater Tot" so I got him this toy for our anniversary.
We both think it's cute. I love the Pincess 'tater'...