Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

83%
17%

on January 7, 2014
I loved... LOVED V is for Vagina.

Everything subsequent by Puscifer has sounded Puscified. I was never a Tool worshipper and this entire EP stops just short of garbage. If I hadn't had great expectations for this album and hadn't heard V is for Vagina.... I may have rated it 3 stars.

Other reviewers said that this "was like V is for Vagina and you'll like it".

No. I did not. Too soft, too wispy and... too puscifed.
on June 4, 2011
This just makes me ache for what Tapeworm might have become if the cards fell right. Alas, some things are not meant to be and this is a great song that feels more Maynard then Reznor as it should, but you can still hear Trent's fingerprints on this track. Maybe one day things will work out to allow Tapeworm to reform.
on November 19, 2009
I love all 3 of the new songs on the "C is for..." album. This one some how haunts me. I've listen to it over and over. I just love it. If you like Puscifer already, you will love this new album, and this song in particular.
on May 20, 2012
One of their best songs yet. I'm a Tool and Perfect Circle fan and this is just like Maynard. If you are too, get it.
on October 7, 2015
That oddball time Maynard sang a kinda sorta love song ..... and it kicked ass.
on September 17, 2014