Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on October 14, 2009
I had bought only one Potobelo 5-quart stainless steel pot a year back,have used it very often and I love it! Food cooks evenly and fast, easy to clean (dishwasher safe), no special care needed, scratch resistant heavy bottom pot with sturdy handles.
So I decided to buy a set of this cookware. I felt it was a good deal compared to T-Fal,Kitchen Aid and Cuisinart.
They come with glass lids for all the pots and 2 frying pans(without lid). All are made in good sizes which is very comfortable for a family of 2 or 4. Since it is all stainless steel and not non-stick, you should make sure to use a little oil to prevent food from burning. In my opinion, stainless steel cookware lasts longer than any non-stick cookware and needs very little care. I am so happy that I bought Potobelo cookware.It looks fabulous and I enjoy my cooking :)
44 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2010
Overall Grade--Solid C.

Before making this purchase I understood that it was a TriPly stainless steel set. That said I was still a little underwhelmed with the weight. On a GAS RANGE: It cooks somewhat evenly for the most part, but the Pans tarnish VERY easily even with proper care inside and out--in other words it lost its luster after only a couple of uses which is a sign of well, not so great quality, would need constant polishing. For the price you are much better off going with the Tramontina cookware from Wal-Mart for a few dollars more. And before you say anything, I have this cookware and have been VERY impressed with it--comparable with all-clad, which I also have. The Potobelo cookware was a gift.

All in all, its an ok product, it gets the job done. Would I purchase it again for someone, no. If you are even a casual cooker (which I'm not I work as a private chef) this product is acceptable, but I would point you in the direction of the Tramontina set from wal-mart if you are looking for good value at an affordable price.

Hope this was helpful
on March 10, 2014
This is a excellent set for an RV or seasonal camp. I would not recommend them for daily use as they are lighter (thinner) than I like. Another thing that I do not care for is that the handles on the lids become very hot with use. I have used other cookware with glass covers and this has not been an issue.
on February 22, 2010
The Potobelo Italia Cookware set is worth having in your kitchen. Not only does it cook evenly, the handles do not get hot. Clean up is easy. What more could you want.
on March 7, 2013
I actually bought them separately at a discount department store and love each piece. They cook evenly,
the small 8" fryer has a copper bottom and all are very easy to clean. They continue to look new even though
I have had them for more than a year. As long as steel wool or abrasive cleaners aren't used, they will
keep their luster and performance. Plus, they are beautiful to look at and great to handle - my hands are small
so I didn't want something heavy or clunky. These work perfectly and they do the job.
One last tip: Don't use them on high heat, there's no need, because of the heat conductor, medium gas heat is fine.
I haven't used them on an electric stove, so I can't say how they would perform.
on March 26, 2011
This is a decent product. I am retracting an earlier review.
The pan is actually holding up well. Initially it seemed like the metal was too thin
on the handle, but as it turns out it's just fine and serves well.
on March 28, 2011
We used this cookware on our trip this winter and found it to be wonderful. No sticking, no burning ( if you follow directions) and best of all, very tasty looking food. I made up my mind I would own a set of these pans. I have not been disappointed and bought three more sets for my children.
on November 20, 2010
My husband and I bought a single Potobelo pan at an outlet store as we needed a large stockpot. We were so impressed with its performance on our glass-top range, that we went to the Internet and found a whole set to replace our current set of pots and pans.

My old pans took forever to heat up, due to their curved sides. The bottoms of the old pans aren't completely flat.

Potobelo pans are completely flat. This resulted in faster cooking, faster boiling and so on.

The only drawback is that when the lids are on for full rolling boils, the handles on the lids do get hot. A pot holder is necessary to lift the lids.

I'm very happy with my pans, just wish they made a few smaller ones for the set, or sold some separately.
on July 10, 2014
Bought it in November 2009. My wife is still using them every day, and she loves them.
on July 7, 2012
These products cook pretty well but the fact that I you can easily burn yourself on the handles is what I'm not crazy about especially with little ones around.