Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Harry Potter Deathly Hollows Hogwarts At War Adult T-shirt L
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 12, 2012
I am a big Harry Potter fan and I always like to add new & unique items to my collection. This t-shirt is great! Soft, comfortable and well fitting, and the graphics on it are great! Very pleased with my purchase!
on September 24, 2012
My 10 year old son loves the Hogwart's castle print on this tshirt and is excited to wear it to Harry Potter World! Item arrived quickly, exactly when they said it would. I would definitely recommend this seller.
on January 27, 2013
Bought this for my almost 10-yr-old (he's tall for his age) and it is a little long but overall fits him well. He loves it and it looks nice. Washed couple of times already and still holding up well.
on December 18, 2012
I was very excited to get this tee shirt for my son who loves Harry Potter. He's normally a men's small so I ordered a men's medium thinking he could wear it for longer and grow into it! When it came I was so disapointed! The picture is great of the castle ect... But it's so small! It almost reminds me of a woman's fitted tee shirt. The cotton is soft but very thin and almost see through. I would never have bought this in the store if I had seen it but that's what happens with online ordering you just don't know. I'm not going through the hassle of sending it back and being out more for shipping. I also ordered a Walking Dead tee shirt from another company and that was awesome! Great quality and perfect size. If your ordering go big! Much bigger than you normally wear and know that this is comparable to a light weight woman's fitted tee.
on November 8, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my friend for Christmas. She had a very similar shirt that she wore out so I decided to buy her this one to replace it.
on April 26, 2013
My daughter is a huge Harry Potter fan, and when she saw this, she fell in love with it! Got it in, and it's now her favorite shirt!
on February 3, 2013
Soft and warm and comfy. Great quality. I totally recommend getting this top, the picture doesn't chip or fade or anything.
on February 9, 2012
I am very happy with tshirt. Washes well and keeps it shape well and cmfortble to wear.I give it a4 1/2star rateing.
on December 4, 2012
I bought this t-shirt just buy it is perfect for me., make look good guy with respect and handsome !!!
on December 30, 2013
The image was way off center. Other than that its a good shirt. Big con. Do not buy this shirt